MNM 5/10/10 Josh Jones vs Silver V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Silver V slowly comes out of the shadows.

The path of destruction continues here in IWF. I warned everyone just what I am capable of and I demonstrated that last week when I threw Enigma off the stage. I told everyone that he would pay for attacking me! Once he gets out of the hospital, I will be more than happy to give him that match we were supposed to have.

V looks down to the ground.

Josh Jones. I think Enigma is going to be very grateful for you attacking him last week. If you hadn’t have attacked Enigma, he would have had to go against me in a match and both you and I know, that is far worse than being thrown off a stage! It seems as if my request for competition has been noted, in the form of a tournament. I can’t wait to work my way through the entire IWF roster to get to the gold, starting with you Josh Jones. I am giving you the chance to bow out of this tournament before you face he same destiny as The Enigma! But come Monday, I want you to be prepared to face “The Apocalypseâ€

V creeps back into the shadows.

- - -

Matt Bentley is staring out of the window of his fairly familiar office. Rachel enters the room. Matt turns with a huge smile on his face.

Rachel Bentley: What are you so happy about?

Matt Bentley: I’m just loving life! I have a beautiful wife, two beautiful children. I have several successful investments on the go. And Silver V has made such an impact on Mayhem. I’m telling you, he is going to win this tournament, I just know it!

Rachel Bentley: Well as long as you’re happy, I am happy.

Rachel turns to leave, obviously not as happy as she is letting on. Matt realises and heads after her, stopping her before she leaves the office.

Matt Bentley: What’s up?

Rachel is hesitant.

Rachel Bentley: It’s nothing… Like I said, if you are happy, I’m happy!

Matt Bentley: Come on, I know you better than that, what’s up?

Rachel Bentley: It’s just that… well…

Matt looks at Rachel; encouraging her to carry on.

Rachel Bentley: Well when we got married, and I got pregnant, I didn’t expect to take such a back seat when it came to business management. I love this business, I grew up around it.

Matt Bentley: I know, but what do you want me to do about it?

Rachel sighs.

Rachel Bentley: I don’t know.

Matt phone begins to ring. He answers it as Rachel leaves the room in a mood.

Matt Bentley: Hey… What do you mean they are trying to sue us? ... But surely he signed a waiver when he signed with IWF about injuries? … Of course I am going to fight this, there is now way we are paying for any hospital bills….

The scene fades to black as Matt continues his conversation.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Fade In

Jones enters a ring with two large men in the ring staring at him.

Jones: Now as we agreed you can't go easy on me, if I am to beat that monster Silver V I must learn to get around his huge size.

Jones charges at the man on the left and is tossed straight back to the spot be started.

Fade Out

Fade In

Carl Long is stood with Mic in hand.

Long: Joining me at this time is a man who is looking to advance in the World heavyweight Championship qualifier, but faces the tough task of taking on Silver V. Josh Jones!

Jones enters the picture.

Jones: Thanks for reminding me Carl.

Long: Sorry.

Jones: No worries I honestly didn't need the reminder it is all that has been on my mind since this was announced. I mean this is a man that defeated me just two shows ago

Long: You bring up that defeat, does that change the way you look at this match going into it?

Jones: Of course it changes my view if I hadn't faced him already I would not be as confident as I am now.

Long gets a confused look on his face.

Long: How does it make you more confident?

Jones let's out a little laugh.

Jones: I am confident because I know the damage he can cause, I am confident because I know his speed and movement in the ring, but I am most confident because I know how to hit him with the DAGGERS POINT!

Fade Out

Status
Not open for further replies.