MNM#4 - Triple Threat Match - Reaver vs. Ricky Jackson vs. Young Mannie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*Mannie Sitting In The Condo Of Nero Playing Spades While Watching Natural Born Killers On The Movie Screen Size TV*

(Damien Walker Who In The RSM Office, Is Alerted By Montana In A Phone Call About New Updates)

DW: Hey Mannie........Mannie​

Mannie: Hunh.....What Is It? (Putting His Black/Mild Down)​

Nero: I Think This Is What You Called Game (Lays Down A Joker And Ace Of Spades, And Hugs/Kisses His House-Keeper)​

Mannie: (Slams Cards Hard On Table) Son Of Bitch​

(Damien Walks Into The Room Telling Mannie That On MNM It A Triple Threat Match)​

DW: Yo Daddy We Got A Big One Going In..... A Triple Threat.......It Going Too Be (Starts Holding Fingers) A Mexican; His Co-Worker; 2 Backstreet Boys; And You With Nero.......This Is What I'm Talking About (Blows Whistle and Jogs)​

(Nero Celebrating The Win Streak From The Match And Card Game Starts Dancing And Singing With The Maid) Your Are...... My Fireeeee....My Oneeee.... Desireeee​

Mannie: God Damn It Would You Stop It (Laughing) I Can't Believe Ummm I Need Too Go Light One​

(Mannie Leaves The Room And Stands In The Balcony As Damien Walker Joins Behind Soon After)​

Mannie: Whats Up (Laughing) I Guess You Want Too Hit This Blunt Too!​

DW: No Mannie On A Serious I Need Too Let You Know Something​

Mannie: What? We Are Dominating The Tag Divison, Were Unstoppable!​

DW: Well The Mexican In The Match Was Found On The Security Camera Having Burning Down The DOJO With His Partner​

Mannie: (Looks With A Glare And Shatters The Glass In The Window With A Superkick) Ahhhhh It Took Everything I Had Too Make That DOJO, But You Know It Not Even That Fact It's Gone It Paying Back What They Now Owe.......​

DW: Anything You Want Me Too Do Tell Nero?

Mannie:That I Want His Make His Partner An EXAMPLE! And The DOJO Will Be Back Later But For Now Book Us A Training Session At Another DOJO, And Tell Montana A Message What Happens Is On His Hands And That We Still Have The Videotape You Stole From When You Was Working As Camera Man That Has Dirt On Him!​

(Damien Goes Back Inside And Tells Nero, He Stops Celebrating And Joins Mannie As They Say There Signature Catch Pharse)

Nero: COMING MONDAY AS ALWAYS MANNIE LET THEN KNOW!​

Mannie: ON MONDAY I WANT THE MONEY THE CARS THE CLOTHES AND PERSONALLY ALL DEBTS PAIDS
(Nero Pulls The Maid Who Was Cleaning The Glass And Points Too Her)​

Nero: The Hoes​

RSM: AS YOU CAN SEE WE WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER​

*Scene Fades As They Pose And As Damien Poses; Jogs; And Blows His Whistle*

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*The RSM Is The Same Arena As Hutt And Are Believed Too Be Hiding/Tucked Away From His Contact For Management Reasons!*

(Mannie Glaring At The TV in The RSM Lockeroom, And Seems Too Pissed Off By Hutt's Comments As Damien Walker Trash Talks With Feedback, And Nero Is Crowded By 2 Beautiful Women On His Lap In The Corner Asking Them Too Leave)

Hutt Anderson
"You know one more thing I hate? When wannabes enter this great sport and try to shove their ideas, beliefs, and practices down your throats when you want to watch wrestling".

(Mannie's Mood Changes And Damien Walker Begins Too Reply As It's Re-Playing Live On Camera Too Them Spiting And Shouting)

DW: It's F**king On.....Your Going Down....You Pieces Of Crap And You Throw A Challege Well I Got News For You Get In Line (Points To Mannie) This Man Has Bigger Missions Too Do And Debts Too Collect, Montana You Still Owe Us And Don't Think Because You Did'nt Give Them A Rematch It Would Get You Offline!....Because It Did'nt You Still Owe US....We Still Have The DVD And Hutt Just Because Now You Lost And Believe We Cheated That You Deserve A Rematch.....Listen We Did What He Had Too Do In The Match, And If It Mean't Bringing A Chair After A Low Blow And Then Geting The Ref's Attention Hey Will Do That And Every Other Trick Too Win! Maybe Next Time Fat-Ass You Will Get Back In Your Corner Where You Need Too Be And Maybe Your Partner Will Be Experiance When He Steps In The Ring Against My Guys!(Smirks And Then Frowns) YOUR GOING TO GET INLINE EVERYONE WANTS TOO FIGHT BUT WE DO IT ON OUR TERMS AND TIME, SO YOUR NOT GETTING A SHOT AT US ANYTIME SOON BUDDY!

(Mannie Shakes His Head In Approval And Let's Damien Know Too Hold As He Wants Hutt To Finish)

Hutt Anderson
Just like many of the "superstars" backstage, and even most of you fans, I like a good fight!

(Mannie Picks Up His Trademark Singapore Cane And Grips Hard As He Getting Anxious Too Rush Too Ring)

DW: Hold Mannie Remember (Holding Mannie Back) Listen You Have Triple Threat Daddy He'll Get His Later Trust Me Remember We always Take Of Business Before Personal

Hutt Anderson
I preach what I believe, not what I want you to do. Finally, finally, finally you fans see what I've been trying to preach in regard to a faction known as the Red Shield Mafia.

(Mannie Swings At The Same Heavybag Nero Is Using And Both Double Team It With Whacks And Big Boots)

Hutt Anderson
When I wrestled BPB Fury, I thought I found the worst of the worst, but these kids are just unknowing of their future and are just trying to get their foot in the door. When I wrestled Loki, I thought that he would be the worst of the worst, but i give him credit for being a fighter. He's just a little woozy in that head of his. "But I found the perfect team for an example of wannabes trying to poison our future. Trying to poison what wrestling truly stands for. It makes me as sick, if not more, as you fans".

(The RSM Is Destroying The Bag As The Camera Is Slow-Moing The Facial And Violent Reactions And Also Hutt's Words)

Hutt Anderson
They win a match against Petey and I using the oldest trick from the book. Petey and I had completely dominated that match and showed you fans why we are wrestlers..... And not talkers.......

(Damien Is Blowing The Whistle And Pointing For Them Too Keep Going As It Building Their Rage For Hutt And The Triple Threat)

DW: Think Of The DOJO!

Hutt Anderson
"I wanted The Red Shield Mafia in a rematch", but our General Manager, Montana wants to put me in a match with Ryan Harrison.

(The RSM Have Just Knocked The Bag Off The Ceiling As Damien Walker Clears Them Off The Bag And Nails Pictures Of XC, BPB Fury, Anderson Evolution, Loki, The Tag Titles And Then He Lets Them Finish)

*Scene Fades As Damien Walker Keeps Directing Traffic And Blowing His Whistle*

MizMasta3000

(The scene opens in BPB Fury's locker room. The camera shows Ricky Jackson lifting weights on the bench. He see's the camera, gives a small smile, and puts his weights down.)

Ricky: Hello ladies and gentlemen. It's Ricky Jackson. Yours truly. (Looks around) notice I'm alone eh? Well my bros are down at the Loft partying up but I decided not go because I would rather get in top shape for my match next week.

(Turns around and picks up his water bottle. Jackson puts his hand on the top getting ready to open it.)

Ricky: (looks up and chuckles before looking into the camera again) Next week, I will be flying solo in my match against Young Mannie from the Red Shield Mafia and Reaver from Xtremely Cool. Granted, we defeated Reaver and Mendoza last week in a tag team match. Now I have the opportunity to do it again

(Opens the bottle and takes a swig).

Ricky: Backstreet boy, Big Penis Banger, Ricky Martin, Justin Timberlake I (raises voice) have been called many things EXCEPT for a bad competitor. I may dance, I may sing, I may wear pink, but don't get me misconstrued, I WILL bring everything in the ring.

(Takes another swig. Closes the bottle and sets it back down)

Ricky: 6 time PCW hardcore champion, 3 time PCW Television champion, 5 time PCW light heavyweight champion. I wasn't always in a tag team. When me, Devina and Aaron had our problems, I held my own in the PCW. I apologize for crushing anyone's beilef that I needed a partner to get it done. Don't get confused, they don't call me Fire for nothing. Not only do I bring the Fire in the ladies, with the groves but I bring the Fire in the ring with the moves. And Mannie you will see that and so will you Reaver when I leave you both in the ring beaten in high fashion.

(Picks his weights back up and waves the camera off with his hand as he delivers a huge grin and blows a kiss to the screen. The scene fades slowly.)

Reaction score
(Scene opens with Xtremely Cool inside the Birmingham mall...)

Reaver: So, tomorrow I have a match by myself. Do they know that I'm worse by myself?

Madness: I don't think so, but I'll be at ringside, so I don't think anyone will die.

Reaver: Hope not. I have to go BACK to prison.

Madness: Yeah, that would suck. So, what do you think of your oppenents?

Reaver: Well, Young Mannie is a idiot. I can't believe they allow him to end enter the ring. And Ricky Johnson, while talented, he and BPB Fury got lucky last week.

Madness: I know, right! Damn stomach flu.

Reaver: Last time we eat food from the Latino World Order. They can't do anything right!

(Xtremely Cool walks by the food court.)

Madness: I'm hungry. We should get something to eat.

Reaver: We don't have any money. I spent the last of it on the girls in Mississippi.

Madness: You should really cut down on that. How many strippers can one guy have?

Reaver: There is never enough strippers!

Madness: Whatever, I'm still hungry. So lets get something to eat.

Reaver: And how exactly do you play and do that?

Madness: Follow me.

(Madness leads the way and goes up to the Chick-Fil-A place...)

Madness: Hello, I would like to order 64 chicken sandwiches.

Reaver: 64?

Madness: Yes, and you do accept credit cards, correct?

Chick-Fil-A Guy: Yes sir.

(Madness passes a card to the young man, who looks at it for a second....)

Chick-Fil-A Guy: You are Young Mannie? You look different on tv.

(Reaver begins to laugh his ass off, while Madness keeps a straight face...)

Madness: Yea, the lights make me look darker.

Reaver: Viva La Raza!

XtremelyCoolPic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.