MNM#4 - Single's Match - Sam Caldwell vs. Andres De La Hoya

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

A Stepping Stone to the Mountain Top

(Sam Caldwell is driving through the projects of Birmingham, AL walking and looking around. He sees gangs, prostitutes, poverty, and people doing drugs. He watches and then looks down in sadness and looks up ans to the side of him and sees a kid running out of a house with a black garbage bag full of things.)

Sam: Notice the energy you feel in this type of setting. Very negative to say the least. I grew up like this and it is not pretty. Things have gotten worse. The gangs, the drugs, the poverty is nothing to me. I grew up with virtually nothing. No parents to teach me right from wrong. No real role model except for Carter Avion. I had no direction and was headed for a life of jailtime, extreme opression, or no life at all. Constantly having to look over my shoulder like these people. Constantly struggling to put food in my stomach, clothes on my back, shoes on my feet. A roof over my head. Just like the people I see as I drive through these sheets. My childhood or lack thereof flashes before me in a blink of an eye.

(The car stops at a corner. Sam starts to flashback to his days as a child when he would work in the corner store for money and get robbed not too long afterwards. He remembers the days when he joined an alley-way fight club and fought for money.)

Sam: (looks at a kid crossing the street) I remember being just like him. Young Ham N' Egger. Inching to make a quick buck any chance I got. Never breaking down despite all the problems. Fed everyone with a long spoon and trusted no one. Without Carter seeing that I had more than efficient hands that break but see a man that could be so much more. I never let a life of poverty get to me emotionally. Sure there were times where I broke down and cried but more than often, I kept it built up and it's still in me to this day. Hopefully, these kids can have the hidden luxury of having a role model to build their potential to something great. Andres De La Hoya was one of these kids that grew up around drugs, poverty, gangs, and all other negative influences just like me. The difference is clear however; I worked to get where I am and he feeded off of the negative materialism to cheat to where he is.

(Puts the car back in drive and drives off back to the hotel. Sam develops a disgusting look on his face after thinking about his opponent)

Sam: A shame so many guys will never have the opportunity that I have to make a positive impact on my community by being in the IWF when assholes like Andres cheat their way to the top and dwell on the materialism that lurks the common society. Money, Power, and Respect. He walks around and arrogantly claims to be "man of the year". He claims to be such a "thug" such a "gangsta" a "G" where all he is is just some punk kid trying to get noticed. Apparently in these times it is cool to be a gangbamger and sell drugs and make illegal but it's not. A man is not what you've become, but HOW you did it

(Sam coughs in the bend of his arm as he stops at a red light. He makes a giggle clearly about the fakeness of Andres De La Hoya's demeanor. Mocking his "swagger".)

Sam: Quite frankly, I don't care about whether Andres is real or not. I'm not concerned at all with his persona. I am giving a fore-warning to you Andres. When you get in the ring with me, you better lace up and get real. This won't be a hip hop video shoot. This won't be anything pretty, fancy or flashy. You are a speed bump in my road to greatness here in IWF. You are nothing more than a rung that gets me closer to the top of the ladder. I will pick through you like I pick olives out my wine. (Drives after the light turns green) Not only will management see it. Not only will the guys in the locker room see it. But since this is my first match on television, the entire world will see me climb over my first official stone, my first stepping stone that gets me closer to the mountain top. It's more than possible, It's inevitable.

(The car drives faster away from the camera and a disperses in the horizon)

djprimetime

Reaction score
[Scene opens up with Andres sitting on a stoop outside his house looking around the neighborhood taking in his surroundings before speaking to the camera.]

Sam I saw what you had to say bout me bout my style bout my background. I hear you had a rough upbringin. I hear you fought threw adversity and made it to where you are today witout lookin back. Youre a standard happy ending. But this aint da movies. Look around sam.

[Camera pans the surrounding area.]

See I kno da media paints this as a area where EVERYone is either an addict or an enabler. But see sam some of us are here cuz we were never able to get out. Some of us are here cuz we dont want to leave. Our families are here our friends are here. You see dese people sam? Me and my brothers we take care of dese people. Dese are our people sam. I kno guys like you; you grow up and leave and never comeback cuz you feel ur better den us. You mock us you talk shit on us.

Usually i wouldnt care at all what you say about me. but sam you fucked up. You started talking about what i stand for and who i am and where im from. Meanin youve shitted on all dese people. All MY people.

Sam you wanna get on da internet and talk about ur better den me cuz you got out. Cuz ur so clean and a positive role model. ur nothing sam. UR NOTHING. you turned ur back and deny everyone and everything dat made you as tough as you are.

But its ok im not here to change ur opinions. im here to make a name for myself and a believer outta people like you. And das wut ima do monday. Trailer trash vs. street thug. Ur better den me sam? [chuckle] I dare u to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.