• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MLW War Chamber - March 29, 2024

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
They're also affording two rings this year with their settlement money I noticed
Oh they are? That’s awesome. I remember when they were still calling it wargames they did two rings. That makes me really excited.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I don't remember when they switched to one, maybe after the pandemic bc I don't think this is the first "Chamber" name with two, but it's been awhile

Kross Rhodes

It’s wild to think about how the $20 million was probably nothing to write off for WWE but it could be an absolute game changer for MLW.

Kross Rhodes

Yeah I don't remember when they switched to one, maybe after the pandemic bc I don't think this is the first "Chamber" name with two, but it's been awhile
That would make sense. The pandemic hit a lot companies hard.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Matt-Riddle-vs.-Timothy-Thatcher1.jpg

Nice, NXT feud renewed

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
I dont know what it is, but this PPV has felt flat. We literally had 3 shit matches in between the Womens title and the NJPW TV title matches, 2 of those being complete squashes.