• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MLW Underground April 18, 2023 - War Chamber returns

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ft1_kZdWYAE25fM

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Damn match was going good but Hammer just got helped to the back. I think it's worked which is silly but I'll have to finish this later. Glad they allotted the entire episode for the match

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well that was a super weird second half of the show, I don't think Hammer is legit hurt but super weird he never came back. Ah well, Battle Riot should be a fun way to end this short lived Reelz run

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They're advertising that after next week there will be a new season of Fusion but no date or way to watch has been announced. I assume they'll go back to PWTV of they didn't burn that bridge when they signed with REELZ and stopped airing Fusion despite advertising a new episode of it and then saying it'd be delayed (it never aired)