MLB: Homerun Derby Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
I know a lot of you are in the UK, but for those who are watching who do you think will win the HR Derby tonight?

I think it will be fielder or Cano.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Going with Davis. That motherfucker has been on the best streak since the height of the steroid era. I think he stays hot and takes the crown.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
Going with Davis. That motherfucker has been on the best streak since the height of the steroid era. I think he stays hot and takes the crown.

That will be a popular pick I think. I just tend to think that first time participants don't manage their stamina well and get tired out too early in the first 2 rounds. We will see though.

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
I watched this earlier, absolutely loved it. I wanted Harper to win personally but I was happy Cespedes won after his brilliant showing in the first round.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
If only you guys saw my reaction when Harper lost. But, Cespedes did pretty damn good.