• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MLB 2017 Discussion Thread

Solid Snake

Champion
Fuck the Cubs.
Not these cubs though, am I right? :pity:
200.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Jays are against the Orioles now. I got the score in a tab as I am working on a paper (Yes I have a lot of them). Down 2-1.

COME ON! WE'RE THE TOP BIRDS!

Rosie

Dark Side
It seems as if the Leafs and the Jays traded places....Weren't the Jays supposed to be good and the Leafs Suck?

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
It's a shame to see Toronto doing so poorly this season.

I mean sure they have 9 wins now, but they're still in dead last of the whole league. A lot of ball left to play however, anything can happen.

As for my tribe, we're currently sitting comfortably, 2nd in our division. Hope we have another deep playoff run this season. Well I guess we have to make it there first lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Midway through May and the Brewers are sitting at #1 in the toughest division in baseball the previous two seasons. I don't expect us to stay here terribly long, but this is a year and a half into our rebuilding process. For reference, look at the cubbies at the very beginning of the Theo movement. We are ahead of schedule by far ATM, Go Brewers!

Rosie

Dark Side
Yeah...I stopped following this season with a combination of work, and in general, the Jays SUCKING