Miz talks about "The Miz Girl"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
WWE Champion The Miz explained to Brian Fritz of Fanhouse.com how "The Miz Girl" ended up appearing on Monday's Raw. "Well, the way that happened was the father saw me give out the address (to WWE), I gave the address out the next week and I showed the picture of her, and so it was one of those moments," The Miz said. It just kind of happened.

"The father called up WWE headquarters and was like, that's my daughter and she would love to do something, and I literally went 'bring her in!' She ended up winning a Slammy for 'Best Crowd Reaction,' which honestly it was the best crowd reaction of the year. And me going out there and... how do you take something from a little kid? How do you get it? So you have to be extremely, excruciatingly nice.

"You have to be so nice to them that they trust you, and that's basically how I went out there and took her Slammy away from her. I was so nice that she trusted me and I took her Slammy and I gave her her own face right back to her. The cool part was backstage everyone was telling me how shy she was. Just watching her go out there and saying thank you to my mom and my sister who always sticks up for me.

"It was so cute and she was so shy. Someone told me that Randy Orton went up and hugged her and she wouldn't let go. It was kind of cute."
That had to be pretty surreal for the little girl to actually get to be backstage and everything just from giving a great facial expression.

Baller

Reaction score
Thats pretty fucking sick, got to feel for the John Cena kid, his expression was pretty fucking great also.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Must've been cool for her I know a lot of people thought she was just a plant but this proves she wasn't. I bet a lot of people are going to make faces to try to get backstage now.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I knew this was gonna win when they started to talk about it on Raw. Like oh boy fan reaction award miz girl got this. Heck before it came on I said they should have a fan reaction type deal and she'd win it.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Orton should be like that more often with more of the fans, at least the younger fans.

MrMister

Reaction score
Must've been cool for her I know a lot of people thought she was just a plant but this proves she wasn't. I bet a lot of people are going to make faces to try to get backstage now.

I'm not from Missouri, but I need more proof.;)

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
LOL Miz girl.

Good for her, getting to go backstage and meeting everyone.