Miz should be WWE champion again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr:Awesome

Jobber
Reaction score
First of All I have to say The Miz did an awesome job on commentary,for me he just has everything it takes to be a Champion.I'd make an injury storyline for Miz and make him go on commentary like they did with Cm Punk.:pity: People will start liking him,I mean...WRESTLING FANS like him the ones that care about the actual wrestling.And then after a couple of months make him interrupt a World Champion (whoever that will be) and give him a title shot....I don't know what's gonna happen to Miz,I was complaining at the beginning that he won a mid-card(ICC)title but man I was wrong...He can make any title...AWWESOME! :miz:

thoughts?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Miz is good where he is at at the moment. The main title scene is pretty cluttered at the moment and there is no room for Mike. He will do well as IC champ and bring some credibility back to that title.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Miz is good where he is at at the moment. The main title scene is pretty cluttered at the moment and there is no room for Mike. He will do well as IC champ and bring some credibility back to that title.

Completely agree.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He will win it, but in the future. Right now there's no room, and his reign would probably be very short (in case he won the title soon).

The BUGG

Jobber
Reaction score
I think Miz will ramain the IC champ for a long time. Theres to many things going around the WWE title. Theres also no way for him to become the Heavy weight champ.
Maybe after Wrestlemania , or even a win at money in the bank

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Maybe relive the hogan vs warrior and have em battle at WM...

Rock vs Miz WM for the strap!!

Calling it now!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Send Miz to SD and let him feud with DZ over the WHC (if he does indeed turn face as Crayo suggests)

I don't see him as a viable face of the company at this point. He needs to be built back up and have his character freshened up

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Miz for permanent commentator. He's just too good not to use in that role IMO, not hating on his wrestling and especially not his drawing power.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The WWE Title is gonna revolve around Cena/Punk/Rock going into spring of next year, so there's no place for the Miz except as a challenger for the belt. Winning the World Heavyweight Title from Sheamus (not that I'd want to see that happen, but then I won't be watching either way.) I think Miz having the IC Title is a good enough fit for him at the moment.

Reaction score
He should but it's obviously not gonna happen since the main storyline for this summer was Punk turning heel. You also got The Rock ready for the title at RR and possibly at WM also. Miz is out of the picture for that title.

Reaction score
I can see Miz as a face, he's just got that natural face vibe like Rock. I like that he grew in a shadow of a beard and lost the fauxhawk.
By saying Rock ,did you mean Dwayne Johnson?. I think he is so sweet. Just look at his career highlights below.
WWE Championship; Intercontinental Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (2000); WCW Champion

He is the first third-generation Superstar in WWE history, the man born Dwayne Johnson was destined for sports-entertainment immortality since birth, but his rise to the status of a pop culture icon was harder to predict.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
warunasanjaya2929 said:
By saying Rock ,did you mean Dwayne Johnson?. I think he is so sweet. Just look at his career highlights below.
WWE Championship; Intercontinental Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (2000); WCW Champion

He is the first third-generation Superstar in WWE history, the man born Dwayne Johnson was destined for sports-entertainment immortality since birth, but his rise to the status of a pop culture icon was harder to predict.

If one talks about rocks in pro wrestling they are most likely mentioning the Rock yes. But this thread is about the Miz. Please keep it on topic :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
I love threads about The Miz. Him and Ziggler are the only people I currently enjoy watching. AnywY back on topic, I would love to see Miz become a world champ almost as much as I want him to give a face turn a shot. Both world title pictures are pretty full for now bit I could still see him turning face in the next few months followed by a world title reign next year maybe. I'd turn Miz face now tbh. Id have him interfere in a Cody Rhodes match on raw and maybe save sin cara for Cody costing Miz his match on smackdown. Then he can slowly start his face transition and him and Cody can have an awesome feud.