• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Miz Gawd injured?!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Was a damn good run, probably one of the best in wrestling history. Can’t think of many others who went 15 damn years without getting some sort of major injury like that.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Was a damn good run, probably one of the best in wrestling history. Can’t think of many others who went 15 damn years without getting some sort of major injury like that.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy to see Miz injured. I know he had that concussion back at WrestleMania 27 when he was facing John but he's never been out of action like he will be here due to injury.

Miz is one of those guys that works a really safe style and takes good care of his body, at least he can rest up a bit. Miz has been working his ass off for years, whether people like him or not.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
He could actually use some time off. Returnin' the night after SummerSlam would really help him.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Now he can hang out with his dad.

Gd81jtHl.jpg

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Man that sucks, after a decade and half of avoiding injuries. Now he suffers his first major one. I hope Miz recovers safely and get well Miz.