Miz Calls Out REAL World's Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...ane_Responds_to_Bret_Hart_Big_Show_s_DVD.html

The Miz called out A-Rod on Twitter, daring him to show up at Mania. Personally, I'd like to see our own version of the Fabulous Freebirds

super_bowl_hair_610x458.jpg

Clay Matthews and AJ Hawk tag team him. Have Clay pick him up off his shoulders, have AJ come off the top rope and nail the Doomsday Device, and have them both grab the mic and say "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTAAA RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Reaction score
They sort of look like a poor-man's Pillman-Austin "Hollywood Blondes".

Sorta, I guess. :/

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yikes!!! ...Inbred much?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah.. this guy's face. Ha freakin' weird man.

Airfixx

Reaction score
[What happened to the delete option?]

KenFan4life

Reaction score
shit, the Superbowl XLV champs shouldn't have to LOWER themselves to freaking wrestling.....

Do UFC or something that has a following.....

1chiban

Reaction score
Ouch. Just ouch.It spoke volumes that Aaron Rodgers didn't bother to show up for Smackdown the other week despite WWE plastering his picture on Raw about a million times. Embarrassment.