Miz Babyface turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
So there's a lot of reports that Miz should turn babyface and maybe be one of the top guys if he happens to feud with Shane. In my opinion it's way too late, I think he should've turned face around Summerslam 2017 when he cut a promo about being disrespected and the crowd was firmly behind him Cena and The Shield took a double take at the crowd. Not sure why he was probably the best around that time. I see him now and he seems a bit stale to me. I think they should've pulled the trigger around the time he feuded with The Shield. WWE either pulls the trigger too quick ie Summer of Punk, waits too long Lesnar dropping the belt or never pulls it at all ie Braun Strowman

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
pretty sure he's been a babyface ever since this whole Shane thing started and tbf they're doing quite well, but he just seems like a very unnatural babyface to me. Whenever I try and picture Miz in a main event, I see him doing it as a heel. If it ain't broke, don't fix it and he's always been more in his element as a baddie so I never saw the reason in turning him face

Reactions: Tyler2

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yeah, he's shouldn't turn, he already has. He's been super face since November

I love it personally, he's a better heel, but still a good face

Redboy123@

Reaction score
From 2015-early 2018, heel miz was the only option. Sure he got cheered against Cena but he's heel work was too good.

Reactions: Tyler2

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I just realized I put this on the Raw section instead of Smackdown. And I haven't kept up with Smackdown since 2016 Tuesdays are Bible Study for me like Shawn Michaels in 2002. I might just stop watching altogether after Mandy just beat Asuka :styles:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There are a handful of wrestlers who can be career heels. Ric Flair spent more time as a heel than a face. Kurt Angle was a natural heel. Jeff Jarrett has heel in his blood. Miz is an elite heel and the very fact that they are trying to make him a face is bizarre. He is an enjoyable man, but he has the best heel personality in wrestling right now. Bobby Roode is another. Natural heels should not be faces.

Reactions: Snowman1