Miz appreciation thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Dolph Ziggler is about the best superstar in WWE now

I'm sorry but you're saying Dolph Ziggler is a bigger superstar than John Cena and CM Punk? He's a better wrestler but is no where near as big a star as those two.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
he's not a BIGGER superstar, he's a BETTER superstart

How is he a better superstar? Punk and Cena are better on the mic and sure he's better in ring but when has that mattered in the WWE? Dolph lacks the big time presence the greats had.

Reaction score
seabs said:
How is he a better superstar? Punk and Cena are better on the mic and sure he's better in ring but when has that mattered in the WWE? Dolph lacks the big time presence the greats had.

Cena is better at mic? I'm gonna assume that you're just :troll: ing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Dolph is great on the mic idk what your talking about. He has the potential to be the next Mr.Perfect or HBK. WWE isnt utilizing him, which they have a habit of doing with good talent

Dolph cuts one good promo on WWE television and now he's great on the mic? Jesus I'm a fan of his but c'mon.

@[Big Hoss Rambler] How is Cena not better on the mic than Dolph?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph's presence and charisma in the ring is off the charts. I see what the man is trying to say. His mic skills could be better, but he has shown flashes of brilliance in that area as well.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Dolph's presence and charisma in the ring is off the charts. I see what the man is trying to say. His mic skills could be better, but he has shown flashes of brilliance in that area as well.

Must just be me but he always just seems there when he has a mic the majority of the time. He doesn't grab attention like he should.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He is generally playing second fiddle to Vickie is his biggest problem. Makes me sick

Reaction score
seabs said:
Dolph cuts one good promo on WWE television and now he's great on the mic? Jesus I'm a fan of his but c'mon.

@[Big Hoss Rambler] How is Cena not better on the mic than Dolph?

No way. Cena's talk gets boring so fast. Cena is only good at ring. If it was Doctor of Thuganomics kind of Cena, then yes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He has out grown her now. The biggest problem I still have is I'm unsure if they're booing Dolph or Vickie when he comes out so if they do split it could be a problem.

@[Big Hoss Rambler] So that's the content not his mic work. [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRyOj1GdXmE&feature=fvwrel[/yt] Take this for example. He only had a short segment in it but he managed to make it work.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dolph would be a good face, and he has the easiest ticket ever to getting over as a face just by turning on Vickie and embarrassing her.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Irony that needs to be pointed out: Miz appreciation thread turns into a Dolph love fest.. the Dolph main eventer thread turned into a Miz love fest

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
isnt that what edge did?

my bad Ziggler is just.... the future

It's a fool proof formula

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's a fool proof formula