MIZ:3 CENA:0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I love this The Miz is showing why he has potential to be a top guy. He's like the next John Cena. I will admit his in ring is not the best but his charisma is un matched. Please push The Miz WWE.

Edit: Also super happy on how they still left The Miz lookin big over Cena =D

razaki

Reaction score
The "Why? Because I. Am. AWESOME." line made me actually laugh out loud.

Very well-done promo before the match. He's got serious potential.

davidian13

Reaction score
yeah that "Because Im Awesome" line made me crack up so hard too but in a good way because it was so great and he came off like such a douchebag. Miz drew some good heat tonight but I think hes done with Cena for now. I could be wrong but i think hes going to start fueding with someone else now that hes 3 and 0 against Cena.

razaki

Reaction score
yeah that "Because Im Awesome" line made me crack up so hard too but in a good way because it was so great and he came off like such a douchebag.

Oh yeah, definitely meant it in a good way. I thought he was getting some pretty good heat pops, but I thought I heard him getting some cheers too.

It'll be interesting to see how the crowd reacts when he's not feuding/facing Cena, though.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
but I thought I heard him getting some cheers too.

Miz is from cleveland, OH. Raw was from Colombus, Ohio, I remember at unforgiven last year he got a pretty big pop when announced he was from cleveland, then still booed throughout the match, hometown/state pops maybe?

Anyway, loving the miz at the moment. Hoping after JD, Cena vs BS that miz and cena will go at it properly for a little bit as there arent many midcard faces to feud with, so im not sure where he can go other than this at the moment, and the "exhibition" match they had last night was good and made Miz look strong.

God forbit he is "THE partner"

Airfixx

Midcard faces?

I'm sure Kofi & MVP would somewhat object to that.... : P

To whatever extent, IF they're gonna push MVP any time soon, they need to get the US title on Kofi and have him & Miz have a long drawn out fued.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've been a fan of The Miz for awhile now. Since like his debut. I'm glad to see him getting a good push(or so it seems). Also glad they didn't have Cena make Miz look bad. I for one would like to see The Miz get the US Title and have a good run with it. I could see him breaking in to the main event next year sometime. Probably won't win the title for awhile if he ever does win it thought.

straight_edge76

I loved the way the Miz/Cena match ended I could really see a Cena/Miz feud after the Big Show/Cena feud which I think will last another month or so.