Misunderstood Referee (If you want to make the story better go right ahead.)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Raw after Wrestle-Maina. A Cameraman was walking backstage. He came across a strange situation between Becky Lynch and a male Referee named, Wesley Massie. The referee was coming out of her locker room with Lipstick all over his face. Those lipsticks print are the same color as Becky Lynch's lipstick. That's when Seth Rollins came around to see the same scene as the cameraman did but they both notices that Becky Lynch licking her lips.

NXT, A Cameraman was walking backstage. He came across a strange situation between Beth Phoenix and Wesley Massie. The referee was coming out of her locker room with Lipstick all over his face. Those lipsticks print are the same color as Beth Phoenix's lipstick. That's when Edge came around to see the same scene as the cameraman did but they both notices that Beth Phoenix licking her lips.

Smackdown A Cameraman was walking backstage. He came across a strange situation between Brandi Rhodes and Wesley Massie. The referee was coming out of her locker room with Lipstick all over his face. Those lipsticks print are the same color as Brandi Rhodes's lipstick. That's when Cody Rhodes came around to see the same scene as the cameraman did but they both notices that Brandi Rhodes licking her lips.

RAW, A Cameraman was walking backstage. He came across a strange situation between Stephanie McMahon and aand Wesley Massie. The referee was coming out of her locker room with Lipstick all over his face. Those lipsticks print are the same color as Stephanie McMahon's lipstick. That's when HHH came around to see the same scene as the cameraman did but they both notices that Brandi Rhodes licking her lips.

NXT, A Cameraman was walking backstage. He came across a strange situation between Michelle McCool and Wesley Massie. The referee was coming out of her locker room with Lipstick all over his face. Those lipsticks print are the same color as Michelle McCool's lipstick. That's when Undertaker came around to see the same scene as the cameraman did but they both notices that Michelle McCool licking her lips.

Smackdown, A Cameraman was walking backstage. He came across a strange situation between Linda McMahon and Wesley Massie. The referee was coming out of her locker room with Lipstick all over his face. Those lipsticks print are the same color as Linda McMahon's lipstick. That's when Vince McMahon came around to see the same scene as the cameraman did but they both notices that Linda McMahon licking her lips.

Now all the referees are worried about Wesley. All the female superstars claimed that there was nothing gonna on with them and Wesley Massie at all. Those male superstars don't believe them at all. So they all go straight to Wesley Massie. They ask him the same questions they did to their wives. Wesley Massie. The referee told them that in his locker room. He found a letter with a secret admired for him and the letter said that she's a WWE Superstar and thinks he's cute and handsome. We met up and she kissed me. Then she left the building for a family thing. My refereeing thing was the next. I was trying to get rid of the lipsticks in all the situations but I couldn't so I asked your wives to help out since they are pros at removing makeup off." The husbands asked, "Why their wives would lick their lips for?" Wesley said, "Cause they just put lipstick on that's why."

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I don't trust Wesley at all. One diva licking their lips? Maybe a coincidence. But six? And one of them licking their lips twice? What's up with that?

Tig

Reaction score
I’d like to see the husbands pushed

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
I don't trust Wesley at all. One diva licking their lips? Maybe a coincidence. But six? And one of them licking their lips twice? What's up with that?
How would you write a love story between a mystery female superstar and a referee?
You forget that some people always have bad luck. LOL

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko