"Mister Spec-tac-ular" Luke Galli

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

bradmaddox.png

Name: Luke Galli
Nickname: Mister Spec-tac-ular
Name of Your Picture Base*: Brad Maddox
Date of Birth: December 23, 1991
Place of Birth: Newport Beach, California
Currently Residing: Irvine, California
Height*: Five feet, eleven inches
Weight*: Two hundred pounds
*Your superstar is required to use the height and weight of your picture base. Nonnegotiable.

Gimmick: Spoiled little pamper kid who had everything handed to him on a silver spoon and grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's never had to work for anything in his life and grew up with numerous opportunities knocking at his door. In wrestling, this causes him to have an irrational state of mind, thinking he's on his own level and nobody can touch him. He cuts people down with his words and has no problems hiring somebody bigger to protect his behind when shit hits the fan.
Alignment: (Babyface or Heel) Heel
Wrestling Style: (High Flyer, Brawler etc.) Technical & High-Flying = Well Balanced

Basic Moves:
-Lifting Inverted Atomic Drop, sometimes followed by a dropkick
-Russian Legsweep
-Spinning Cradle Suplex
-Single-knee Facebreaker
-Low Blow
-Running Neckbreaker
-STO
-Springboad Back Elbow
-Bronco Buster
-X-Factor (X-pac's sit-out facebuster)

Signature Strikes:
-Throat Thrust
-Low Blow
-Dropkick
-High Knee to a Cornered Opponent
-Shining Wizard

Signature Submissions:
-Camel Clutch
-Boston Crab
-Figure Four Leglock
-Standing Surfboard
-Sleeper Hold

Trademark Moves:
-Zero Tolerance (Coast to Coast, sometimes with a chair when the rules apply.)
-The A+ Moonsault (The perfect moonsault from the top rope.)
-That's Impeccable! (Stunner but no middle finger theratics.)

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
-The Spectacular Finish (Jumping Spinning Sitout Shoulder Jawbreaker)
-The Shining Moment (Double Knee Facebreaker)
-The Galli Express (Victory roll flipped forward into a modified wheelbarrow facebuster, as a wheelbarrow bodyscissors counter)

Signature Taunts/Poses: Jetting his fingers through his slick black hair, leaning back in the corner, exiting the ring and posing with Queen Lana while the fans boo, and he hides behind Russell Tully as he's taunting and yelling at his opponents that he's untouchable.
Tag Line(s): It's...It's...Mister.... SPEC-TAC-ULAR!
Entrance Music: 'Spectacular' - The Answer

Short Entrance Description: (What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?)

Mini Profile Description*: The newest signed PWF superstar, Mister Spec-tac-ular isn't afraid to ruffle anyone's feathers and get on their bad side. He might be a wrestling noob, but a legend in his own mind, and he firmly stands grounded in the mindset he's the greatest thing since slice bread. He's pretty sure he'll be able to acquire some gold here in the near future, but only time will tell as this is only the start of his PWF's career. Will Mister Spec-tac-ular manage to turn people's doubts into sureness? You just have to see how it all plays out when Mister Spec-tac-ular starts his PWF career in the fast lane!

Character Biography*: When December 23, 1991 came around, the couple Jason and Jenny Galli gave birth to Luke Matthew Galli and he was the second son. The first being only two years his senior would also be the final addition to the family. He grew up in Newport Beach and attended Newport Coast Elementary school and was not a complete little angel, but wasn't a total devil either. He knew had to hide his horns beneath his halo, but he did know how to get what he wanted. He continued to attend schools in the area for junior high and finally, high school. It was at Corona del High School where his love for wrestling transpire into something more than a hobby. He not only joined the ameatur wrestling team, but also managed to impress the football coaches even to earn a spot on the team as a running back. He graduated in the middle of his class; he was far from a straight A student, but he was way above average. When he graduated high school, as a graduation day present, his parents gave him a three year certificate at Santino Wrestling Academy: Pro Wrestling School where he started to live out his dream. He did the opposite route of his older brother who went the United States Marine Corps route. His parents always told him whatever you decide to do, make sure you're the best at it. He threw himself into wrestling and basically lived at the school and wanted to be number one at everthing. In December 2013, Santinos Wrestling Academy in Bell Gardens and he graduated at the very top of his class with high honors. He idolized Christian Cage [Jay Reso] througout his WWE and TNA's careers, but specifially the time where Christian Cage organized a trio that exude dominance. He wanted to duplicate it by creating his own little trio and what a trio he managed to make. Russell Tully, also known as Brutal Force, and Lana Del Rosa, or as she likes to be called: Queen Lana, met, worked, and trained with Luke at Santinos, as well as sparked up a friendship with the two. Together, the trio are expected to be nothing less than SPECTACULAR! He earned a spot at the three, going on four, year wrestling institute of Pulse Wrestling Federation owned and ran by Tommy Bishop. His future has never seem so bright.

Image of Your Picture Base*:
Carmella-DeCesare-197x300.jpg
bradmaddox.png
220px-Nathanjones.jpg

Manager*:Yes
Manager Name: Queen Lana (Lana Del Rosa) & "Brutal Force" Russell Tully
Manager Pic Base: Carmalla DeCesare & Nathan Jones
Manager Gimmick: The stereotypical snobby playboy centerfold and A-list model turned wrestling vixen. She plays the role as the valet and simple arm charm. Russell Tully is the brutal force behind Luke Galli and often does the majority of the work. Without him, Luke is usually S.O.L.
Manager Alignment: Heel

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation/WrestlingPunks.com Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Fanged Fury

I'm liking it tiff and can't wait to see it when you finish. Glad you found a character you like and I love your choice in managers. Brandon or I will accept when finish. If you want a segment send to brandon or I. I'm still doing matches.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As soon as you finish this, we'll get you verified.

So far I like what I'm seeing. Brad Maddox could make an interesting pic base. Glad to see you back in the game.

Starlight

As soon as you finish this, we'll get you verified.

So far I like what I'm seeing. Brad Maddox could make an interesting pic base. Glad to see you back in the game.

Thank you for your kind words. I've got around and updated/finished majority of this application and I'm comptemplating on how I would like for his entrance to look. I have several ideas, but haven't decided on one.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Definitely diggin' what I say, can't wait until the roleplays start

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Account verified.

I am certainly digging this character and I can't wait to see you go with this.

If you have a segment in the works, please get that in to me and [MENTION=231]Fanged Fury[/MENTION] by tonight.