Minor Disruptions and Interferences (Good Night in All)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Guano

Reaction score
This would probably be considered a blog, because something annoyed me tonight. Tonight was one of the first nights where I have been able to get out of the house and go to a movie with some of my friends, so I was looking forward towards the plans for the evening. I arrived at the movie theater a little late, but the movie itself hadn't started, so I wasn't all that annoyed to begin with and we all bought are tickets and went into the movie theater showing the movie.

This is where it got on my nerves, because the movie started at 9:00 PM and somehow managed to be prolonged due to an issue. It seemed understandable, because equipment is bound to experience technical difficulties every now and then. The movie not starting was a small set back, but I decided to let it go and wait for the problem to be resolved.

The movie started, but this is where the night gets even worse. People were talking and had their cell phones out and playing with them, which I found completely ridiculous, because they paid to see a movie and are either completely ignoring it or talking though the entire movie and ruining it for everybody. An I hate to sound like I am complaining, but I paid $10.50 for a movie ticket and expected to watch a movie uninterrupted with the few exceptions. I enjoyed the movie, but really didn't appreciate the people who were being completely rude, which the movie was playing.

The movie ended and the only thing I was happy about was the fact that I was hanging out with friends and had fun. So, even though there were some annoyances and problems during the night and thats the important thing at least in my opinion. This leads me to my question; "Have you ever attended an event or show (etc...) and have disruptions and interruptions from other people?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hate people that talk and use their mobile phones at the cinemas. Show some respect for everyone else in there rather than being so selfish. Like you said why bother paying to go watch the film when you aren't even paying attention to it. Something similar that bugs me is when I am in a lecture and people will just have a conversation with another friend whilst the lecturer is speaking. You don't have to turn up so I don't know why they don't just have the talk outside.

Dademo

Reaction score
Kids or certain Teenagers who talk at a movie and are being disruptive and not knowing it are annoying. I really don't feel like waisting my time to turn around to tell them to shut up anyways.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
And if you tell them to shut up then they spend the rest of the movie being louder and make it their goal to annoy you. I don't understand how some peoples minds work where they find annoying others enjoyable.