• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Minecraft Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Net_Homepage_Caves_and_Cliff_Part2_600x360.png

A new update for Minecraft came out, and I just realized it looks like we don't have a dedicated Minecraft thread, so let's fix that. Talk about Minecraft, share some of your work, or discuss happenings that have occurred in your world. Let's MINE!​

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
BEHOLD:

Château de Princesse Étincelant

(Named after a friend of mine)

Minecraft 12_16_2021 11_23_56 PM.png

Minecraft 12_17_2021 3_29_55 PM.png

Minecraft 12_17_2021 3_59_16 PM.png

Minecraft 12_17_2021 11_40_09 PM.png

Minecraft 12_18_2021 1_15_49 PM.png

Minecraft 1_8_2022 1_02_17 PM.png

Minecraft 1_8_2022 1_03_10 PM.png

Minecraft 1_8_2022 1_12_50 PM.png

It's still a work in progress, but so far I have to say it is my most ambitious project yet. Think a semi-medieval castle overlooking a city. My current plan is to build not just the castle, but a *massive* city with other landmark buildings in it as well. This castle itself is named after one of my friends, I decided to start making a building for each of my friends.

Rosie

Dark Side
Amazing thread, I can't ever build shit but I love seeing others worlds:lol

It takes time and sometimes watching youtubers who do building tutorials can help. Grian, Geminitay, just two examples of ones I have enjoyed watching build stuff.

I also use World Edit when I am in creative to save time lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It takes time and sometimes watching youtubers who do building tutorials can help. Grian, Geminitay, just two examples of ones I have enjoyed watching build stuff.

I also use World Edit when I am in creative to save time lol.

Yeah I think it's more myself being overloaded when given too much freedom in games lol I love the concepts but even getting started is always rough. Very analytical based brain I guess, even when I play TEW I have to stop myself from getting way too formulaic with stats and stuff

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah I think it's more myself being overloaded when given too much freedom in games lol I love the concepts but even getting started is always rough. Very analytical based brain I guess, even when I play TEW I have to stop myself from getting way too formulaic with stats and stuff

It really depends on what you're looking for. If you play exclusively in Survival Mode, I think it's more rewarding to plan and strategize, while in creative it's all about just building a whole world for yourself.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My cousin a few years ago built a football stadium. Gonna see if I can find the pictures later and post here :lol I helped him with it back in the day

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Minecraft 1_9_2022 3_27_45 PM.png

Minecraft 1_9_2022 3_28_02 PM.png

Just a quick update on the castle exterior. You can kinda see the village beside it, but currently, I'm working on building upon the hills; the West Wing is the more complete of either side, with personal quarters there. The Eastern wing will likely carry other areas of the castle. Possibly some military stuff. There's also a dungeon that's yet incomplete but I'll show off some other time.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Nice job Barry, I'm impressed with myself when I manage to build a little shelter, let alone a Castle lmao

I should get back in to this game, it's relaxing & I love the OST

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Oh right... I forgot the second part of that Update came out. I guess I have to take a look at that... (which ultimately means I'll be in a Minecraft hole for at least a week :lol )

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Aquaman and Dune star Jason Momoa is lining up another tentpole with Warner Bros. The actor is in final negotiations to star in the studio’s live-action Minecraft movie, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Napoleon Dynamite filmmaker Jared Hess will direct the project, based on the popular video game.

Dune producer Mary Parent and Roy Lee will produce, with Jill Messick receiving a posthumous producing credit for developing the film before her death in 2018. Executive producers include Jon Berg, Cale Boyter and Jon Spaihts. The popular video game hails from Sweden’s Mojang Studios, with Mojang’s Lydia Winters and Vu Bui also producing the film.

Minecraft debuted in 2011 and allows players to use blocks to create structures and worlds. The game became a sensation, reaching 100 million users just a few years after launch and helping spark Microsoft to acquire Mojang for $2.5 billion in 2014.

Warners has been developing a project based on the game for years, with Shawn Levy and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphiastar Rob McElhenney among those who have been attached to direct.

Gaming movies have been on a hot streak in recent years, with 20th Century launching a hit franchise with Ryan Reynolds’ Free Guy last year, and Paramount finding success with its Sonic sequel earlier this month.

Momoa and Warners have Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom due out in March 2023. The film is the sequel to the $1 billion-grossing 2018 film Aquaman. Momoa is repped by WME and Edelstein, Laird. Hess is repped by UTA and Sloane Offer.