Mike Swick To Face Dan Hardy @ UFC 105

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

The comes from the UK

Dan Hardy will face Mike Swick at UFC 105 in Manchester on November 14. The dramatic change in opponent, after an injury to Dong-Hyun Kim, could signal the start of a charge up the UFC welterweight rankings for the Nottingham fighter, who has made loud noises in the 170lb division in a 3-0 winning streak in the UFC.

I understand that both fighters have agreed to the contest in principle, but contracts are likely to be signed in the next week. Swick will be a true test for Hardy, who hinted over the weekend on his website that there was dramatic news afoot.

The switch of opponents follows an upset in the welterweight division at UFC 103, when Hardy’s trainer partner Paul Daley stopped Martin Kampmann after two and a half minutes of their contest in Dallas, Texas. At UFC 103, Kampmann and Swick had been due to face each other in a title eliminator for a UFC welterweight title contest with Georges St Pierre, until Swick was injured.

MMANEWS.COM

Reaction score
I suppose it's okay as long as you have no intention of following through with the murder.

I can't believe this card is free, boxing and pro wrestling have never treated us so good!