• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham Being Inducted into the HOF

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Good shit, that's a second induction for Windham I think since he went in with the Horsemen

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
That video made me tear up seeing how much it meant to them and with them losing Bray this year it just hit extra hard for both guys.

Butters

That's Me!
I'm curious if they maybe told them bray was going in too but aren't revealing that part yet until the end or something.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I'm curious if they maybe told them bray was going in too but aren't revealing that part yet until the end or something.

Could very well be

Then the tears will really be flowing for both men

It’s also cool that they ended up being brother in laws after they broke up as a tag team.

Well deserved moment for both men! They often get overlooked in discussions on classic WWF teams of the 1980s hopefully this will help freshen up memories of their time on top during that era!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
usexpresshof.webp

Also happy he doesn’t have to go in as IRS

As much as I loved the gimmick he was such more than that.
I was thinking the same thing. I was having flashbacks to Scott Hall being referenced exclusively as Razor Ramon and Madusa as Alundra Blayze.

Hopefully, this is a sign that in the post-McMahon era more emphasis is going to be put on the names they are most well known by or what they wrestled under most of their careers.