• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

wvofoy.gif

This guy doesn't like Mike Chaos.

chessarmy

This was a pretty bad snow storm, it went just south of where I live though, so my area was spared

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Bring on the hate! I am back. Since Friday night we had about 22 inches of snow. It was nuts for awhile. Power went out Friday night at 11:30PM came on Sunday morning around 5am. All I had was frozen foods at my apartment and the gas station down the road was the only place near here that had food and they had no power. I cooked chicken nuggets on candle flame I would say that was the highlight of my weekend. Definitely very entertaining experience. Walked about 3 miles to the nearest gas station for some food, which honestly wasn't bad at all. Good exercise. Eventually got my car out of my apartment complex onto the highway... and there was about 5 semi trucks just scattered on the road, everyone sliding everywhere it was very interesting. The exit to where my parents live is blocked by buses and trucks that are abandoned. It is about 15miles to my parents house usually about 15minutes. It took about 2 and 1/2 hours. I am too positive of a person to say this was a horrible experience, definitely an interesting one.

And to top it all off, Tuesday we are expecting 2-5 more inches haha! Anyone else live on the east coast and have a similar experience?

kingaviles

Reaction score
He's BAAAAAAAaaaaacccckkkkk!

And sadly I haven't seen snow in 10 years. Florida is pretty lame

Famou$ 187

Welcome back,my area had a ice storm like that this time last year we didnt have power for a full week. Glad you're back tho. God bless.