Microsoft... THE SHAME!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So apparently, Microsoft is losing big money.
So much so that the only thing bringing in money for them is Xbox360.
Which may possibly mean, they won't have a good amount of money to put into the next gen system...
Which then means... I may end up with a Sony gaystation next gen system.
:sad: :upset: :why:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing Microsoft lose that much money. Too much of the world uses PC's for that.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I have a hard time seeing Microsoft lose that much money. Too much of the world uses PC's for that.

They are losing money because they spent so much on windows phones that no one is buying. Computers aren't selling as much as they were a few years ago. Everyone wants tablets/iPads and such right now.

I hope they don't cheap out the next gen system because of it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Britanica said:
They are losing money because they spent so much on windows phones that no one is buying. Computers aren't selling as much as they were a few years ago. Everyone wants tablets/iPads and such right now.

I hope they don't cheap out the next gen system because of it.

90% of the world's computer users uses Microsoft computers. They'll still turn a profit. Fall quarter is always bad for Microsoft but they make up for it with holiday sales.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
90% of the world's computer users uses Microsoft computers. They'll still turn a profit. Fall quarter is always bad for Microsoft but they make up for it with holiday sales.

They must be making it sound a lot worse then it is.
Load off my mind.

:pity:

:finger: SONY!
:haha:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Britanica said:
They must be making it sound a lot worse then it is.
Load off my mind.

:pity:

:finger: SONY!
:haha:
Some quotes to help calm you.

On October 1, 2012, Microsoft announced it is launching a news operation when Windows 8 launches later in the month. It is part of a new-look MSN.[62]
On October 26, Microsoft launched Windows 8 and the Microsoft Surface.[63][58] Three days later, it launched Windows Phone 8.[64]
To cope with the potential increase in demand for products and services, Microsoft opened a number of "holiday stores" across the US to compliment the ever-growing increase of bricks and mortar Microsoft Stores that have been sprouting up in 2012.[65]

On July 20, 2012, Microsoft posted its first quarterly loss ever, despite earning record revenues for the quarter and fiscal year. Microsoft reported a net loss of $492 million; the 2007 acquisition of advertising company aQuantive for $6.2 billion and problems associated with it have been cited as the cause.[100]

They still make tons of money if a bit slower and they have invested in other ventures that turn profit. They have been working on the next gen system for 2 years already. It is well on the way and won't be rushed. The 360 still makes an insane profit, only console to ever earn back it's developing cost.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Some quotes to help calm you.

They still make tons of money and they have invested in other ventures that turn profit. They have been working on the next gen system for 2 years already. It is well on the way and won't be rushed. The 360 still makes an insane profit, only console to ever earn back it's developing cost.

Oh great! :obama:

I am glad. Its funny how a few words can make you think a whole company is going down the crapper. I honestly don't see a need to release the next gen system for like 2 or 3 more years. Xbox is still selling systems and much more. Its quite amazing. They made the best video gaming system ever, hands down.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bill Gates is also one of the richest men on the planet. I think he can seriously buy a couple of small countries, run them for 10 years and still not worry about making money.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Bill Gates is also one of the richest men on the planet. I think he can seriously buy a couple of small countries, run them for 10 years and still not worry about making money.

:true: Bill probably lines his sheets with $100 bills lol

Reaction score
Meh i only got xbox because i was too cheap to get the ps3, in reality ive always been a playstation fan boy, fan of their legacy games and of their HUD's and style, once this generation ends, xbox is dead to me.

Gone (hopefully) with the monthly subscription, or the obnoxious art design and character design in the menus and bios.

Actually only reason i still use my old pc sometimes is because im too lazy to connect my macbook pro with my printer, otherwise the pc would never be turned on...

Steve Jobs was right, microsoft doesnt have all too much "style" and the current trend tends to agree, now that technology ismore trendy than ever.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
The Wolf Said Poofy said:
Meh i only got xbox because i was too cheap to get the ps3, in reality ive always been a playstation fan boy, fan of their legacy games and of their HUD's and style, once this generation ends, xbox is dead to me.

Gone (hopefully) with the monthly subscription, or the obnoxious art design and character design in the menus and bios.

Actually only reason i still use my old pc sometimes is because im too lazy to connect my macbook pro with my printer, otherwise the pc would never be turned on...

Steve Jobs was right, microsoft doesnt have all too much "style" and the current trend tends to agree, now that technology ismore trendy than ever.

At least Xbox doesn't have hackers holding the whole system hostage for months. :dawg:

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
At least Xbox doesn't have hackers holding the whole system hostage for months. :dawg:

True, sony has failed in many ways to keep its ground as the choice device for non nintendo style fans, but theyve still managed to sell more consoles than microsoft, that comes from pedigree consisting that people could have easily gone to xbox directly as i did, and leave playstation in a whole for years, which is kind of what happened at a point.

It can also be argued that the system selective games have been overall better on the xbox in this generation.

I like the fact that playstation is free online, and it's hud is not as ridiculous to me as xbox's, along with other annoying things, but i wonder...Does the playstation have a older average age when it comes to it's owners?

Actually according to the chart in this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(seventh_generation)
xbox has sold way more consoles in america and adjoining countries than sony, and its been noticed as ive been given the idea that the big amount of mexicans, and little children ive played with.

Although it might sound a bit "bad" i have had very bad experiences with mexicans screaming obscenities at me, and the servers in fifa are filled with them, also with children, perhaps the play station's change of demographic would be good for me.