• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

That would absolutely own. :yes: I'm thinking a Christian/Jericho feud would be a pretty nice scenario as well.

Meh, I'd much rather see the Jericho/Mysterio feud. There's been plenty of Jericho/Christian matches over the years before Christian left the company.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, Mysterio's another one of those guys that, if he's in the ring with someone he doesn't have a chemistry with, the match isn't going to be brilliant on his behalf. But he and Jericho would be awesome. I just don't find Mysterio too entertaining anymore. It was nice seeing him do some recently unfamiliar moves in the Royal Rumble match... I'd rather see some of it one-on-one though.

PeepShow

I really haven't been a fan of his at all since he left WCW in the first place.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I was a major Mysterio mark doing his WHC run. Then Chavo Matt Hardy'd him.

Now, he's just a boring high flying short guy.

Airfixx

Meh, I'd much rather see the Jericho/Mysterio feud. There's been plenty of Jericho/Christian matches over the years before Christian left the company.

Absolutely. They pretty much worked side by side (as partners or opponents) for the last year+ of Christian's WWE career (and jericho's for that matter). They've even already had a match at WM.

Airfixx

^^^Yeah, you mean the statement posted earlier in the thread when he does NOTHING to suggest any kind of match-up?

""I am pleased that Mickey Rourke will be in attendance at WrestleMania to support the WWE Superstars who support him and the film in which he stars, The Wrestler."

:roll: