Michell McCool

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i did not expect her to win the womens championship at the great american bash. i thought natayla would win because its usually the faces who chase the championships.

what effect will michelle mccool have on smackdown?
with the recent title changes how will smackdown deal with the new champions?
who will be in the title hunt apart from natayla?

Ed_cena

Reaction score
michelle is only the divas champion 'coz the undertaker is banging her.I personally like more natalya she is a way better in the ring.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i figured shed win but natalya will win it within a few monthes probably...

Echelon

Reaction score
I don't see whats so special about McCool, of the matches I've seen usually there so short that I can barely justify Michelle having any impact at all on the women's division on Smackdown. If I recall, that division was mostly dead, despite Michelle being in it. Most fans were more interested in the RAW divas, and rightfully so. It can be said that Nattie Neidhart brought some viewers back to the SD division because of her name value. In fact I think thats the only reason why the WWE even had Nattie in the feud for the Divas Champion, was because of her name value and reputation.

I don't think the WWE plans on giving Nattie a run with the Divas Championship. In my opinion, she really doesn't fit the bill as a barbie doll type champion, which is the image that the Divas Title sets out to give its champions because of it's cartoonish look and style. Because of this I'd expect the next woman in line to feud with Michelle for the belt (and the woman to quite possibly become the next champion) will be Maryse.

btman

Reaction score
The belt is too prissy for Natayla...

I really like the Divas Championship because it's the only belt where you can't say you have championship gold.

seX-Power

The only other diva I could see challenging for the belt right now is Natalya, and she will probably win, and hopefully customise the belt, make it look more golden and prestigious (think john cena WWE title like how he changed it)

IMO, if the WWE wants to follow through with this title, then there should be some balancing out of the Women's Divisions. Mix up the Womens divisions so each show get their fair share of crap and good divas like this:

Raw- Beth, Katie Lea, Mickie, McCool, Kelly Kelly, Jillian, Cherry
Smackdown- Natalya, Victoria, Melina, Candice, Maria, Maryse, Layla

Matter of fact, the divisions are pretty balanced as it is.
Damn all the injuries and non appearances though.
Bring back Torrie!

As to Michelle, I don't mind her, but I prefer Kelly Kelly more :)

Echelon

Reaction score
The only other diva I could see challenging for the belt right now is Natalya, and she will probably win, and hopefully customise the belt, make it look more golden and prestigious (think john cena WWE title like how he changed it)

be reasonable, the WWE didn't create this belt to be prestigious, they created it to be flashy, hence why I don't think Nattie would be a good fit to hold the belt (doesn't mean that she couldn't, as you can't predict bookings) it would just look awkward

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score

IMO, if the WWE wants to follow through with this title, then there should be some balancing out of the Women's Divisions. Mix up the Womens divisions so each show get their fair share of crap and good divas like this:

Raw- Beth, Katie Lea, Mickie, McCool, Kelly Kelly, Jillian, Cherry
Smackdown- Natalya, Victoria, Melina, Candice, Maria, Maryse, Layla

Matter of fact, the divisions are pretty balanced as it is.
Damn all the injuries and non appearances though.
Bring back Torrie!

As to Michelle, I don't mind her, but I prefer Kelly Kelly more :)
Divas that should be brought back are Jazz, Trinity, Kristal, Molly Holly, Shaniqua, Nidia & Dawn Marie
Not more blondes.

I agree with btman, it is to prissy for Natalya. I think Natalya has the qualities of a next Ivory.
The women & divas belt should be combined along with the world tag team and wwe tag team belts and should be tri-branded titles.

Reaction score
Natalya will soon enuff have the gold. the only other competitor would be Victoria... IDEALLY somewhere the two titles need to merge (possibly IF wwe ever does)... OR it could be a WM tradition to have the best of SD Divas vs the best of Raw women. the top 4 on Raw are Mickie, Beth, Candice, and Melina (with Katie Lea making waves)... on SD theres Natalya, Victoria...and i suppose Michelle... a Non-title champ vs champ match at mainia would definately give the growing divas division a push in the right direction INSTEAD of shitty playboy matches with no talent.

(on a side note...im planning to write a "column" if you will about the state of the Women/Divas/Knockout wrestling scene soon... if your interested in giving some imput feel free to PM me with your thoughts or for more info)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I don't think too many people go "Nutz" over women's wrestling.....

but compared to most of the smackdown divas, I guess Michelle Mccool is an alright choice as champion...

nataly will probably win it off of mccool before any of the other divas due to her name value and such...

I dunno...

I think she might have an alright run with the new diva's belt.

The_Model

Reaction score
Natalya should have had ths one, easily. It's the fact that the WWE, for some reason, think McCool deserves a push so what better way to giver her one by making her win a title (an ugly looking belt, not to mention).

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
I think the WWE should get rid of the barbie wrestlers entirely, they are a disgrace to women's wrestling. Yes, the majority of WWE fans are male and like attractive women but we would rather see good wrestling matches. I say leave Mickie James as champ on RAW and make Beth Phoenix champ on Smackdown, that should set the standard. You don't have to sacrifice skill for beauty, just get more wrestlers like Mickie and Beth who have both.

The_Model

Reaction score
I think the WWE should get rid of the barbie wrestlers entirely, they are a disgrace to women's wrestling. Yes, the majority of WWE fans are male and like attractive women but we would rather see good wrestling matches. I say leave Mickie James as champ on RAW and make Beth Phoenix champ on Smackdown, that should set the standard. You don't have to sacrifice skill for beauty, just get more wrestlers like Mickie and Beth who have both.

I agree. I like the tough chicks, not the ones who are just there because they have big breasts.

xtremebadass

She needs to carry the belt. All I have to say. A chick with a size zero waist should not be wearing a title belt bigger than she is, it jumps all around, it's not a pretty site. Plus she has no rack to hide it.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
The only reason they allowed her to go over Natalya is because they have spent so much time building her up and getting her over with the crowd. The same reason they made Candice Michelle womens champ before. She sucked. We all knew it. The same way we all know that there is no way Michelle McCool is a better wrestler than Natalya. It seems to be THE thing to spend alot of time getting random chicks over with the crowd and putting the belt on them and THEN have them learn some wrestling maneuvers. They did it with Trish, they did it with Candice, they are doing it with Michelle. She wont have the belt long. Natalya will win it, and then there will be a feud with Victoria at some point.