• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leahy26

Reaction score
rings mean a lot my friend because it shows that the player can lead his team to the big game and win it like MJ has done and like kobe has done yes with shaq but mj had a good staff as well. yes marino was an amazing QB but when asked a question who is the best QB marino in many eyes doesnt make the top 5 because he could never win the big game

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
I beg to differ about the Marino thing and I'm sure many will too. The guy held many of the NFL's records until recently when Favre started to break all of them.

And Kobe only did good because of Shaq, once he left Kobe started to to bad, and the Heat won a championship. So really, Shaq led the Lakers to the tile by your logic, not Kobe.

Leahy26

Reaction score
^ Kobe started to do bad you have to be kiding my right you! i hope you mean the lakers started to do bad because kobe has never done bad since his rookie year in the pros. NFL records are great and all but i bet you anyone would trade there records in to win a championship in any sport they have played in. try telling guys that play professional sports that "rings dont mean shit" as you said and everyone of those athletes will look at you like your on crack

Shawn Van Angle

Reaction score
rings mean a lot my friend because it shows that the player can lead his team to the big game and win it like MJ has done and like kobe has done yes with shaq but mj had a good staff as well. yes marino was an amazing QB but when asked a question who is the best QB marino in many eyes doesnt make the top 5 because he could never win the big game

Football is much more about the team....Marino never even had a decent back to hand off to....much less a defense....put Terrell Davis in that backfield....he most likely gets several rings.

circle

Reaction score
I think MJ is better for his era b/c it was a more slow down paced NBA, but overall I think Kobe is better than MJ b/c of the era which is more fast paced and the game has changed since the MJ championship days.

But Overall MJ is much better