• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Micheal Jordan Vs. Kobe Bryant

King_Ash

Michael Jordan... best there was, best there is & best there ever will be lol. Loved him in Space Jam.

Famou$ 187

MJ.Bryant cant even compete.

It should have been Lebron James or Micheal Jordan

Famou$ 187

Well most NBA fans 2day would say Lebron James.But i say Carmello Anthony is jus that better then Lebron James.

Here's the big difference

MJ can actually play team ball

MJ hands down, he IS the greatest player to ever play while Kobe IS the best active player in the game

Nikki

Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player of all time. Kobe Bryant can't compete with that, he's good but not that good. I go with Michael Jordan !!!

phantomgerald

Of course its MJ. Kobe is not a team player. I don't even rate him as the best player now, that would go to Lebron James who actually get his teammates into the game.

PeepShow

Well its hard to say whos the second best player today. Like I said, MJ is definetly the best, but my top 5 today are:

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwyane Wade (When Healthy)
3. Lebron James
4. Allen Iverson
5. Steve Nash or Dirk Nowitski

Hornorable Mention: Carmello Anthony

Leahy26

Mj is the best but Kobe is still up there ppl need to give him more credit. I've heard ppl say in this thread that kobe isnt a team player thats bull his assist last season was 5.4 a game his career is 4.5 and thats when he played with shaq thats how wade gets his assist so to say kobe isnt a team player is wrong he tries to be but then come 4th quarter when the lakers are down it needs to be his show so he takes over and ppl say he is a ball hog? just dont get it, but Kobe def can be compared to MJ and Lebron isnt there yet needs some rings

c4_FatTony

Rings don't mean shit. I know its a different sport but look at Dan Marino. Greatest Quarterback never to win a superbowl.

MJ is better than Kobe, and I have to agree with everyone else that he needs to be more of a team player.