• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Michael Jordan Sig

Dre

Made this for a contest on another forum.

I had a Michael Jordan stock and I try my best to block out all of the extra people in the stock from the sig. I think that this sig came out good.

2vih4q8.jpg

I like the picture a lot. It emits so much emotion from one of 8 title runs. Im not a big fan of the brown. It looks like dirty cement, or the shit from 2 girls 1 cup. The text is pretty good. I think it should be bigger. I give it a 7/10.

Wrestling Station

try use the wang tool to select some parts of the psd to modify its light/color as you can notice that his neck has blue color due to other lights in the original pic.

Dre

It emits so much emotion from one of 8 title runs.

It's actually 6 NBA Championships that Chicago Bulls won when Michael Jordan was playing for them.

try use the wang tool to select some parts of the psd to modify its light/color as you can notice that his neck has blue color due to other lights in the original pic.

I was trying used a black brush on Linear Dodge and brush over his neck to try and get the bluish color off. But that really didn't turn out good.

gamebreaker

I like how you chose Michael Jordan for it.
I don't like the background much but its ok for the theme of the sig.
And I guess the text should be alittle bigger.
7/10

Dre

Joo, you being white don't have anything to do with your knowledge of basketball. There's a lot of white people who knows that the Bulls won 6 NBA Championships in the 90's.