Michael Jordan Flying Onto Cover Of 'NBA 2K11'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
SOURCE: MTV.com

Michael Jordan may have opted to appear in "Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City," rather than playing ball with his NBA colleagues during the '90s in series like "NBA Jam" and "NBA Live." He will officially take a break from video game retirement on October 5, though, thanks to 2K Sports and "NBA 2K11." Jordan has now been confirmed as the cover athlete for the game, and it looks like he will step onto the court for a few shots at the basket while he's there.

"We've made a lot of progress over the past 10 years, but we know we have the best NBA video game ever made here," 2K Sports' vice presdient of marketing Jason Argent told CNBC. "So we thought to ourselves how can we embody that and there was only one person on that list who we wanted to have and that was Michael Jordan. Actually getting this done is the most ridiculous win of all-time."
Exactly how Jordan will appear in the game is still being kept under wraps, but all indications at the moment point toward him showing up on the floor to play the game he defined for most of two decades.
"I have no doubt that NBA 2K11 will be a big hit with gamers and basketball fans alike," Jordan said in an official statement. "I'm looking forward to getting back out on the court, virtually."
The Chicago Bulls currently aren't at their worst since Jordan left them, but I'd imagine a few fans in the Windy City could go for some nostalgic Jordan gameplay in their console diet when this is out.

One word: awesome. No more creating him lol.