• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

michael Hayes

Montana

What did everyone think of the VIP lounge? I thought Hayes was pretty good on the mic, and actualy think he coud do well as a GM role. The Teddy Long era as GM is getting very tiresome. Do you guys think hayes would make a good Gm?

Not saying their arent better candidates, but he seemed to ciarry himself very well, and i dont think its thats far of a stretch to see him as GM. Perhaps even a commsioner role. Maybe i just like the idea of a old vetern vs cocky newcomer storyline.

Soulpower

Hayes has always been great on the mic. For some reason I can't see him as a GM, but I would like to see him managing an up and comer... I would prefer to see him manage someone with weak mic-skills.

MC Rae

I thought Michael Hayes was very impressive he was top entertainment on the Mic, I would love to see him in a GM role. I've enjoyed Teddy Long's run but as Montana said, it's beginning to grow tiresome.

DcDudley

Great seeing Michael Hayes again! I agree with soulpower, would rather see him as a manager. I think Hayes managing Cody Rhodes could lead to a interesting storyline.

Famou$ 187

Hayes is a legend in many different ways. I thought he was a great touch on the VIP Lounge.

tommyboi65

I enjoyed PS Michael Hayes on that VIP lounge segment.

Teddys a great GM,Michael Hayes is Vinces right hand man now.

A spot Pat Patterson held for years.. Odd,seeing Hayes NWA,territories background & Vinces depletion of that..

I'd like to see Hayes w/Jess (Terry Bamm Bamm Gordys son) & Festus,& one moremaybe, A New Freebirds perhaps.

Nancy Di Loreto

Well, I think Hayes would fit in well as a manager for someone, probably Holly & Rhodes right now, as Jesse & Festus don't really need a talker, as Jesse does that...

stryfe

Great to see Hayes plug the World Class DVD (which I should be getting in the mail soon). Sad to see the crowd only pop once he mentioned Flair's name.