Michael Cole

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What are your opinions on Smakdown commentator Micheal Cole?

I personally hate the guy think that smakdown needs a new commentator. Even his partener JBL hates him.

What do you all think.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I think he's better then Grishem and Coach.
And he's someone JBL could rip on and give some extra entertainment.

LKP

JBL does'nt really hate him its just a thing for him to do every friday night. He also gets on my nerves though does michael cole. Id much rather the king or paul heyman.

the dark knight

JBL hates everybody in real life. but he hates him on smackdown cuz he's more of a heel commentator (sometimes make me feel that he's a tweener).

michael cole sucks without a doubt. 2nd worst commentator after joey styles. he's so pretentious, boring and stupid. just watch what the rock did to him before lol

xtremebadass

Oh my god, I hate Cole so much, He is annoying! JBL is more annoying that Michael Cole is with him!

Christian

Reaction score
IMO, Michael Cole is the ONLY good announcer besides Joey Styles. He actually calls matches. I hate JBL, JR, King, Tazz, and the two TNA announcers. They're all idiots. Cole and Styles get their jobs done right.

the dark knight

IMO, Michael Cole is the ONLY good announcer besides Joey Styles. He actually calls matches. I hate JBL, JR, King, Tazz, and the two TNA announcers. They're all idiots. Cole and Styles get their jobs done right.

"Michael Cole: Modified chair shot!"

is that what you call a great wrestling announcer?

i missed you sp :)

Sting!

Reaction score
Michael cole knows the business inside and out.
He isnt one to entertain or crack sexual or hilarious jokes but hes already done that.Look back to when he was a interviewer and "fill in" for the smackdown and ppv tapings back in the day he got beat up ,clothes pulled apart ,got called gay ,nerd etc...
Who would you recommend replace him? There is nobody right now.

Reaction score
I don't know. Move King to Smackdown and Cole to Raw. That way there are two good commentators in King and JBL in Smackdown. Also J.R's great commentating in Raw and cancell out Cole's horrible commentating.

I'm sorry I just hate the guy.

Great One

Ok, I'll be honest with you. Michael Cole completely sucks as a ring side announcer/commentator. But, the thing is we're use to him and he's "experienced" with the WWE. Also, JBL covers up his stupidity every now and then and Cole feeds him material to insult him. On a side note though, I would take Cole over Don West any day.

Truth

Reaction score
I like Michael Cole, he emphsizes spots and finishes, works great with JBL, I just dont see how you can hate him. He's real good as commentator, I'd even say at the moment he's better then JR since JR isnt that good at calling matches anymore, doesnt use much emotion.

Great One

That's actually why JR is so good. He has his own CHARACTER, that he's created over years with all his catch phrases and things he says that people know him by.