1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Mia Yim in WWE?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Neilcena, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Neilcena

Neilcena New Member

hey all,

I hope we are looking forward to (if not already seen) the second annual Mae Young
    Classic. One of the ladies make her return is Mia Yim/Jade. I have several SHIMMER
    DVDs and she is on all of them. She has awesome skills in the ring, she is terrific on
    the mic, she is very popular. she wrestling in Japan so she knows strong style. read,
    she ready for Asuka (wink). in an interview she said she would love to be in the WWE
    and the fans even chant "Sign Mia" "Sign Mia". she would a wonderful addition, be it
    face or heel. any thoughts?

2. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I only really remember her as a manager in ROH awhile back but I've heard good things from her TNA run so I'd be interested in seeing her.

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I've seen her work a bit in TNA but kore familiar with her through MVP's defunct podcast where Shelton Benjamin and himself spent an hour making fun of her

4. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Yeah I watched Mia Yim all around this world and to me she's very talented. One of the best feuds she ever had was with Rosemary in Impact Wrestling over the Knockouts Division. I think being a babyface is the way to go, but I imagine if she had to work a heel she could it as well.