Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Early Cradle of Filth is super good. Midian might be my favorite album from them.

I haven't listened to much metal at all recently, very little over the past couple of months. I'm so deep into synthwave now it's crazy.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Early Cradle of Filth is super good. Midian might be my favorite album from them.

I love it so much too cause it was the album that came out when I started listening to CoF back in high school... But I think my favorite will always be Dusk And Her Embrace.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Not sure how many here remember me from 3-5 years back, but I'm mostly into first wave black metal and war metal. I do of course listen to other extreme metal, mostly old death and thrash metal but also hardcore punk and grindcore. I'd say my favorite bands atm are Hellhammer, Sodom, Venom, Mayhem, Impaled Nazarene, Beherit and Celtic Frost.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

"...this is not really a song or an album... It is more of an epic. It is a thirty minute concept track about an evil being named "Bizai," who travels across the universe to trick a man into giving him his body so that he can be mortal again. The entire epic was made 100% from start to finish in ten consecutive days."

My man Justin Bonitz doesn't disappoint. It's a neat story I suggest sitting down and listening to if you guys get the time for it. Best way to experience it is all in one sitting, imo. In particular the lines around "No one’s coming; No one heard you" stand out as being sad moments in the story. It's hard not to get sad at the thought of a call for help going unheard.