• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Metal, of the Heavy Variety

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Finally got around to listen to The Sciences as well as FIREPOWER. Both good albums, enjoyed Sciences a bit more. This year is a grand year for music it seems.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Finally got around to listen to The Sciences as well as FIREPOWER. Both good albums, enjoyed Sciences a bit more. This year is a grand year for music it seems.
Duuuude new Sleep album is amazing.

They put out an album for the first time in nearly 20 years and it's one of the best things I've heard in a long time.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Duuuude new Sleep album is amazing.

They put out an album for the first time in nearly 20 years and it's one of the best things I've heard in a long time.
I know haha, me and my friend were hoping there would be a metal album this good to come out this year. Listened to it quite a good few times too. Sonic Titan and Antarcticans Thawed are my favorite from the album... and longest. Also love the track name they dedicated to Geezer Butler from Black Sabbath.

Reactions: Black Wizard