Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I've been getting into slam recently. Some slam is basically just shitty deathcore, but some of it is really fucking good like Abnormity.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I probably posted this song before, but I don't care. It's my favorite black metal song, and probably my favorite song ever.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

This is... okay. I wasn't the biggest fan of Derrick Green on the first couple of Sepultura albums he was on, and I'm still not really a fan. He doesn't have the delivery or the intensity that Max Cavalera had (and still has, go listen to anything recent by Soulfly or Cavalera Conspiracy, it's fucking sick), but this is decent. It's better than anything off of Kairos or whatever their last album was.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Immolation went back to their old logo which looks a lot cooler, and has new music which is really fucking good.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Baron Corbin mentioned this band on an interview with Metal Injection and holy shit they are good.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Baron Corbin mentioned this band on an interview with Metal Injection and holy shit they are good.

I've been singing the praises of Ghost since TWF :p

That's from their new EP that came out this year. A lot of people said this wasn't good because it went in a more pop based direction, but honestly I really like it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

New Lich King!
raw

Thrash is alive and kicking, fucking love this band