Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

They're not actually a metal band, but Alice in Chains is the most metal grunge band there ever was. And I made this thread, so I'm posting it here :nermal:

But this is really, really sick. I hadn't actually checked out post-Layne Staley AIC because I figured it wouldn't compare, but holy shit this song is good. Gonna need to give more of it a listen.

Reactions: Swift

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I was looking around for any decent newer releases and found this. Started listening to it and as soon as the vocals kicked in I was like "Huh, that's George Fisher from Cannibal Corpse" lol. Basically the same thing I did with Paths of Possession. This is pretty cool though, it's a band with him, some dude from Killswitch Engage, and Shannon Lucas who used to play drums for The Black Dahlia Murder.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Black Label Society honestly has some of the best music out there to smoke and chill to.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I've been listening to a bit of the new Metallica since it ended up leaking, although the official release date is today.

And as expected, it's not very good. It's probably their best stuff since the Black Album, but that's not really saying all that much seeing as it's still not great.

For some new thrash that is pretty good, Kreator has a new album coming out, and the title track came out today. Nice melodic touch, Kreator doesn't often disappoint.