Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score

So, I found this group while looking up Star Wars Metal cover, and I have to say this is pretty sweet, mainly because it combines Metal and Star Wars. The band, Galactic Empire, only have these two songs out, to my knowledge, but are working on a full-length album thanks to people helping them out on their Kickstarter. The band consists of Grant McFarland as Boba Fett on the drums, Carson Slovak as the stormtrooper playing bass, Chris Kelly as Darth Vader on the lead guitar, CJ Masciantonio as the shadow trooper on rhythm guitar, and Josh Willis on the final string set as the Imperial Guard.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Been listening to Funeral Mourning and Black Oath a lot.

Black/Funeral.

<3

Doom.
"To Below And Beyond" is definitely these guys' best. Huge improvement from their previous stuff, and that stuff was already good.

Reactions: JustusSalem

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Idk why, but I've been listening to a lot of Danzig when walking home, just some really good shit to listen when walking.

Reactions: JustusSalem

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score

I have been listening to these bands pretty much all day today, and Acid Bath is an underrated band, though they only have two albums.