Metal, of the Heavy Variety

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

New Ghost song, they have an EP coming out this Friday.

I didn't like the song at first but I listened to it a couple more times and it's starting to grow on me. I definitely miss the Opus Eponymous and Infesstisumam sound, but I like this more than I did their last album.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
They seem to get poppier with each release. Sounds okay.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Goth stuff because I feel like posting goth stuff. The Wake are really fucking good.

Also should note this is The Wake from the US. There's one from the UK that played post-punk, they were okay, but the one from the US is way better.

Reactions: Swift

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Maybe one of the darkest, most evil sounding riffs ever. Pretty badass when they play this song live.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

This popped up in the "suggested for you" thing and I thought it was pretty cool. Hadn't heard of the band before I don't think.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

I am legitimately so bummed out right now, Bolt Thrower are deciding to call it quits.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Wanted to watch a Behemoth show but found this and got pissed off. Right before their first song even starts, a sea of fucking smartphones pointed at the stage

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

On another Morbid Angel kick, lol.

I haven't heard it yet but apparently Darkthrone's new album leaked, and they've drifted away from the punk/black n' roll sound in favor of a more Panzerfaust/Goatlord era sound, so if that's true that's gonna be pretty badass.

Reactions: Swift

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score

EX DEO and Ade are the two metal bands as of late I have been listening to, mainly because of how they focus on Ancient Rome. Ade also has a couple of songs where the entire lyrics are in Latin, which is awesome.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Ask for funeral doom, and funeral doom you shall receive. Just going through videos I have liked on Jewtube for this.

The final four are the best, I don't know all that much about funeral doom, trying to get more into it myself but those are ones I remember liking.

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score
Ask for funeral doom, and funeral doom you shall receive. Just going through videos I have liked on Jewtube for this.

The final four are the best, I don't know all that much about funeral doom, trying to get more into it myself but those are ones I remember liking.

If you are looking for some more Funeral Doom bands I would suggest Remembrance, Shape of Despair, Somnium Mortuum, The Funeral Orchestra, and Corrupted all of which are pretty good.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Whoa... I had no idea Asphyx had a new album coming out, and not to mention it comes out in eight days.

And of course this song is solid because Asphyx doesn't dissapoint. Also read somewhere that Nuclear Magick are in the process of recording their first full length. About damn time.