Metal Gear Solid V Official

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Phantom Pain + Ground Zeroes = Metal Gear Solid 5 - IGN

[video=youtube;cEuJ2q3uBYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuJ2q3uBYI[/video]

Look amazing and for anyone that's wondering main character is a younger Snake. Also seems this is going to be on the current gen systems as I didn't see any announcement about this being on next gen.

AF.

Reaction score
Can never get into these games, which is a shame. I wish I played them as a kid.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Unfortunately it won't be the same voice actor for Snake. But this looks incredible. The graphics and engine look slick. Coming from a guy who's never played a Metal Gear Solid game, this is going to be a great game.

AF.

Reaction score
I've never really played a MGS game either (if you count 4-5 hours of MGS 3, I don't know) which is why I won't start now. Apparently the story is one big mess that is nearly impossible to understand unless you play every game in the series. If they were to make a completely new Metal Gear Solid with new characters and a new story I would be inclined to play. Apparently MGS 4 is 70% cutscenes and 30% gameplay, and if I have no idea what the stories about there's simply no point.

The Wrestling Wall

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series so I'll probably get this. I do think that in the last game though the cut scenes were too long and I struggled to follow what was going on at times so I hope they won't be as long in this game.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
They really screwed up the storyline in MGS 2 back on Playstation 2. Now there's two MGS storylines or some shit.. Raiden has his own series, and there's a younger snake walking around in the future, even though Snake was old as fuck and dying in MGS 4.