MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
LISTEN! ...I dunno if there's a thread for this already & I don't care! I'm too drunk to find it aha!

This is gonna be a Moe thread I tells ya and Moe's drunk on eggnog! and there ain't no party like a real Moe party, cuz a real Moe party don't stop!

I haven't been on alot recently but I try to make it a point on Christmas to stop in as I do on a few other communities I'm a part of do to following this great sport for 25 years or so. I already drunk dialed relatives & stumbled over to the neighbors. I was just over at the wrestling observer and now it's time for you to listen to me ramble on so

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I truly mean it from the bottom of my cold heart. There are some users here I don't get along with but I would still take you over any other random on the street because the wrestling community is family! Always. Wrestlers & wrestling fans both, liked or not liked but definitely LOVED & Moe got your back.

I very much hope that wherever you are & whoever you're with that you're able to find some peace tonight & a bit of happiness.

Wrestling opinions are wrestling opinions & we all call each other stupid now again but in real life I hold you higher than the others and if you ever need to talk to somebody about anything you're going through or need anything, I'm here! I've been through alot of crap which is the reason why just maybe I'm overly cranky sometimes so I I understand alot of bs if ever you feel the need to spill your guts.

Other than that I hope next year is your best year yet people, I really do.

Happy Holidays from me & my family to yours!

Dig it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191224-222455.png
    Screenshot_20191224-222455.png
    769.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all Christians who celebrate today

You don't have to be religious to celebrate Christmas. I'm not religious at all.

It's about sharing tradition & love with family & friends for me & many others. So MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
LISTEN! ...I dunno if there's a thread for this already & I don't care! I'm too drunk to find it aha!

This is gonna be a Moe thread I tells ya and Moe's drunk on eggnog! and there ain't no party like a real Moe party, cuz a real Moe party don't stop!

I haven't been on alot recently but I try to make it a point on Christmas to stop in as I do on a few other communities I'm a part of do to following this great sport for 25 years or so. I already drunk dialed relatives & stumbled over to the neighbors. I was just over at the wrestling observer and now it's time for you to listen to me ramble on so

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I truly mean it from the bottom of my cold heart. There are some users here I don't get along with but I would still take you over any other random on the street because the wrestling community is family! Always. Wrestlers & wrestling fans both, liked or not liked but definitely LOVED & Moe got your back.

I very much hope that wherever you are & whoever you're with that you're able to find some peace tonight & a bit of happiness.

Wrestling opinions are wrestling opinions & we all call each other stupid now again but in real life I hold you higher than the others and if you ever need to talk to somebody about anything you're going through or need anything, I'm here! I've been through alot of crap which is the reason why just maybe I'm overly cranky sometimes so I I understand alot of bs if ever you feel the need to spill your guts.

Other than that I hope next year is your best year yet people, I really do.

Happy Holidays from me & my family to yours!

Dig it!
Couldn't have said it better myself, man. Merry Christmas and continue to enjoy the fuck out of that eggnog my dude. I know I will.

Oh, and if that's you on the right, please share with us some of your water from the fountain of youth. Between having a kid and watching 25 years worth of wrestling, you have absolutely no right to look like you're still 19 lol.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself, man. Merry Christmas and continue to enjoy the fuck out of that eggnog my dude. I know I will.

Oh, and if that's you on the right, please share with us some of your water from the fountain of youth. Between having a kid and watching 25 years worth of wrestling, you have absolutely no right to look like you're still 19 lol.

Haha thanks for making my night... I'm 33 can you believe it

Her mother is finally starting to age me.
[automerge]1577256795[/automerge]
T

Theres been talks. Not enough activity
I would hate that.

I actually love the site & never understood why it didn't take off

Reactions: edge4ever

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Ya know it doesnt bother me that much that we dont get new members often, creates a community, we all know eachother atleast to some degree, and new people pop in every now and then.

Sometimes ya just gotta go where everyone knows your name.

And on that note, Merry Christmas! ❤

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
You don't have to be religious to celebrate Christmas. I'm not religious at all.

It's about sharing tradition & love with family & friends for me & many others. So MERRY CHRISTMAS!
You don’t have to be religious but you have to be a Christian since it’s, ya know, a Christian holiday.
[automerge]1577281971[/automerge]
T

Theres been talks. Not enough activity
Dogshit. There’s been some two posts every day and at least one person was online

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You don’t have to be religious but you have to be a Christian since it’s, ya know, a Christian holiday.
[automerge]1577281971[/automerge]

Dogshit. There’s been some two posts every day and at least one person was online
You can disagree with me all you want, doesn’t change the fact that that’s how some of the site runners feel.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe