AMA Meowsk Me Anything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Favourite batman villain?

Cant say catwoman as she is not a villain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
20191019_185701.jpg

Opinion on my artistic ability? May need to turn head as image may be uploaded sideways for no reason other than to fuck on me.
It is a choppy style with uneven lines, for its own style it is nice. If you are going to keep drawing, you should invest in a drawing tablet. This kind of style would look nicer in flat colors. It reminds me a bit of Shin Chan.

Favourite batman villain?

Cant say catwoman as she is not a villain
To a priest, she'd be a villain. :kitler:

Overall, The Joker. No one has topped him. He is just nuts.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
(Also, I keep forgetting about this thread which is why I don't always notice it has questions in it lol)

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is there a cat species that you don't think is cute?

?
Persians. The flat faces look painful and I never understood why anyone would breed an animal on purpose that has so many sinus and breathing problems. Looking at you, Pug owners. I feel like it is abusive in a sense.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It is a choppy style with uneven lines, for its own style it is nice. If you are going to keep drawing, you should invest in a drawing tablet. This kind of style would look nicer in flat colors. It reminds me a bit of Shin Chan.

To a priest, she'd be a villain. :kitler:

Overall, The Joker. No one has topped him. He is just nuts.

If I end up drawing consistently, then I may, but for now, I am practising + dawing my own stuff. I find pencil and pencil crayon is cheaper and less messy. For that, I was attempting a Chibi kinda style and I thought it was pretty cute.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If I end up drawing consistently, then I may, but for now, I am practising + dawing my own stuff. I find pencil and pencil crayon is cheaper and less messy. For that, I was attempting a Chibi kinda style and I thought it was pretty cute.
Pencil and paper is what I like more but drawing tablets are fun to mess with. I usually draw by hand on paper with pencil, then scan it, then edit it on my computer with a drawing pad for clean bold lines.

Oh and if you want to keep all your doodles, photo albums word great. The ones that have the full page pockets.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Pencil and paper is what I like more but drawing tablets are fun to mess with. I usually draw by hand on paper with pencil, then scan it, then edit it on my computer with a drawing pad for clean bold lines.

Oh and if you want to keep all your doodles, photo albums word great. The ones that have the full page pockets.

I just got a book to put drawings in and practice. Like I was bored so I made an evil, yet still kinda fab, Sorceress.

BEAVIE ASKS WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE?

20191024_162215.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I just got a book to put drawings in and practice. Like I was bored so I made an evil, yet still kinda fab, Sorceress.

BEAVIE ASKS WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE?

20191024_162215.jpg
Ah, gotcha.

That one is kind of hard to see but since you have been drawing, your dimensions are improving. Keep it up :thumbsup:

• Love
Reactions: Rosie

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Solid Snake what is your a) Favourite gaming console (I guess you can say PC but that would be the wrong answer lol), and b) Your favourite video game (does not necessarily have to be a game that is on your favourite console)?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake what is your a) Favourite gaming console (I guess you can say PC but that would be the wrong answer lol), and b) Your favourite video game (does not necessarily have to be a game that is on your favourite console)?
A computer is not a "gaming console" it is a computer. :kitler:

Favorite of all time? Probably the N64. Favorite of recent time? Xbox 360.
If we are talking only games on consoles, it would be a tie between Donkey Kong Country 2, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
PC games, tie between Roller Coaster Tycoon and The Sims.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It was more about the fun I had playing with others more than the game itself.
Its all good Snake...

You're dealing with possibly the one person in the world
who has never played a Call of Duty game. In fact I haven't
played a FPS since Doom II: Hell On Earth.

Anyway...enough about me...this thread is meant to be
about you...so...

1). Your favorite meal to prepare?

2). Favorite Cat breed (Not Species)?

&

3). Do you own a wearable cat tail?