Member Picture Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

???

Banned
Reaction score
He'd have to have a his right arm a lot longer than his left in order to achieve stroking the man without arching his body at all.

It depends. We don't know what angle the middle guy has his legs at in the middle. Perhaps he is pointing them towards Suck On My Candy Cane, thus Suck On My Candy Cane would not have to have a longer arm or bend himself out of shape in any way.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
It depends. We don't know what angle the middle guy has his legs at in the middle. Perhaps he is pointing them towards Suck On My Candy Cane, thus Suck On My Candy Cane would not have to have a longer arm or bend himself out of shape in any way.

I thought you were Perucho, I was just being a nob but because you're Hulk, I love you.

Nitemare

Reaction score
Obviously I ain't the pretty one. Me on the left, wife on the right. Taken April 19, 2009 on our 12 year wedding anniversary at Universal Studios in Orlando.

32511_1244785254586_1678038524_464055_445924_n.jpg

Mokeli

Reaction score
Lets Just say I look a little like this :
ann6k.gif

Kairi

Reaction score
cool pic, i want those glasses lol

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
go buy that 3D Chalk xD and you'll have it lol. My cousin has it so i xD used the glasses to be like word

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler