Member Picture Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
NEW RELEASE?! FACK YOUUUUUUU!

Nah, my walmart sucks major ass here. If they don't have a good selection, which they rarely do, it's pricey as fuck.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Ah nice so you have quite a few DVD's I see. 28 and 29 are good pickups I guess. The HOF on 29 is worth it for sure. I just enjoy having them in my collection especially if I ever just want to go back and rewatch something. Out of my manias I'm missing like WM22 and WM25. I don't have any WWF DVD's though either.. They did do the re-releases this year of WM 1-15 with the WWE logo and some slight changes to the content on the discs. They came out here just this month as well. Here's a pic I took.

BJ4M71wCIAAs0TI.jpg:large

You're joking right? $40?! I thought they'd be cheaper over there. That's new release price here btw.
That's pretty sweet, I would love to have the separate boxes like that, but I have the Wrestlemania Anthology set of 1-20, so it's 5 disks in each box, about a 2 inches wide. 21-27 are all in their original casings. Also kinda sucks that the Attitude era has all the logos blurred out everywhere, but apparently they're getting away with not blurring them anymore for whatever reason. I guess they only had to do it for a certain # of years or something like that, not sure what the terms of that settlement were.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
NEW RELEASE?! FACK YOUUUUUUU!

Nah, my walmart sucks major ass here. If they don't have a good selection, which they rarely do, it's pricey as fuck.
Yeah when I lived in Texas, I could get them for $25 at Walmart too, maybe $30 sometimes if it was brand new and there was a special edition of sorts. But usually $20-$25 is the price I paid for WWE dvd's down there. Canada is fucking bullshit. Even over a year later, WM28 is still $35 up there. It's ridiculous. I might have to start ordering on eBay or something.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
That's pretty sweet, I would love to have the separate boxes like that, but I have the Wrestlemania Anthology set of 1-20, so it's 5 disks in each box, about a 2 inches wide. 21-27 are all in their original casings. Also kinda sucks that the Attitude era has all the logos blurred out everywhere, but apparently they're getting away with not blurring them anymore for whatever reason. I guess they only had to do it for a certain # of years or something like that, not sure what the terms of that settlement were.

Ah yeah them. Yeah WWE reached a settlement with the WWF so that the WWF "scratch" logo is no longer censored in archival footage but they are strictly not permitted to use it or the WWF initials in any new, original footage. So WWE are releasing a lot of old stuff and not blurring it anymore but they have to use the WWE logo for promotion on the covers. I believe with these new re-release DVD's that some songs here and there have been replaced due to no longer owning the rights to them and they've also replaced some things like Bossman's hanging. So it's not really the exact same as the original stuff but oh well.

http://www.wwedvdnews.com/major-update-wwe-wrestlemania-1-15-dvd/36742/ Here's a good article on them.

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Ah yeah them. Yeah WWE reached a settlement with the WWF so that the WWF "scratch" logo is no longer censored in archival footage but they are strictly not permitted to use it or the WWF initials in any new, original footage. So WWE are releasing a lot of old stuff and not blurring it anymore but they have to use the WWE logo for promotion on the covers. I believe with these new re-release DVD's that some songs here and there have been replaced due to no longer owning the rights to them and they've also replaced some things like Bossman's hanging. So it's not really the exact same as the original stuff but oh well.

Confirmation on WWE WrestleMania 1-15 DVD Re-Releases – Edits? Blurs? | WWEDVDNews Here's a good article on them.
Ohhh so that's what happened. I was wondering about that. I know they already edited out a lot of Wrestlemania performances and theme songs, like Limp Bizkit and such and Undertaker's theme music and a lot of the entrance themes people were using around that time. They've already had those scratched for a while. I don't get why they would edit out things like Bossman hanging though. Sure it was stupid, but I'm not a fan of rewriting history regardless of how stupid it was.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yeah when I lived in Texas, I could get them for $25 at Walmart too, maybe $30 sometimes if it was brand new and there was a special edition of sorts. But usually $20-$25 is the price I paid for WWE dvd's down there. Canada is fucking bullshit. Even over a year later, WM28 is still $35 up there. It's ridiculous. I might have to start ordering on eBay or something.

It's the main reason I don't have any wrestling DVDs haha!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So my teacher didn't show up to class for the first 25 minutes, and this is what happened.

2AH5V92.jpg

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
jeremy-miller-A.jpg

Got my picture taken today.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Said I got my picture taken. Didn't say that one was mine.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
He's actually aged decently. Nope I'm famous but I'm not him.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Annual pic update.

I am teh warrior.

547794_634881449872163_1264411003_n.jpg

Dom

Reaction score
It's almost summer in California, which only means one thing.. beach! These were taken Monday, my class went to Santa Cruz for senior skip day.

Picture2.png

Picture4-1.png

Picture3.png

Picture5.png