Member Picture Thread III - It's a New Day!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crocker

Reaction score
665498797785435260a63a4e1df9674a.jpg

On September 3rd this year I went to hospital with a tooth abscess I had gone to the dentist a few days before and they couldn’t do anything except give me antibiotics, this resulted in them having to operate on my mouth and remove two teeth at the back, the swelling had got that bad that it had spread to my windpipe partially blocking it and nearly got to my brain, because of this they had to put me in an induced coma.

While I was in the coma the tube you see in the picture was taken out and I had one put directly into my throat(this is called a tracheotomy), in total I was in hospital 20 days including 17 days in intensive care which included 8 days in the coma.

When I first came out I needed to build my strength up, first few days I needed crutches to get around and even after then I was getting tired just walking to the shop across the road, eventually I started walking further distances, 2 miles turned to 5 miles which turned to 8 miles which turned to 11 miles.

It was a long road back, not just physically but mentally and emotionally too, I didn’t realise it would be so hard but I feel like I’m a lot stronger now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Holy shit Crock glad you're on the way back up.

Reactions: Doom and Crocker

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Good to hear you are on the up

From My Samsung Galaxy A13 4G

Reactions: Doom

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
IMG_20231221_125021.jpg
Am equipped with a Battery Opperated Jacket for this coming Thursday 28th. Am going to Mine and My Mom's first ever hometown game of the Cleveland Browns vs the NY Jets on the 28th!

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
ij8HGd2.jpg

This is the new bed set that came in a couple days ago, queen size BTW. Gladly I still had the box spring though I slept on it with the foam top which my back was killing me lol.

Thankfully my older brother and his girlfriend gave me a mattress to make it complete. I made the bed and I had my best sleep in a very long time. I absolutely love it! :D

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
665498797785435260a63a4e1df9674a.jpg

On September 3rd this year I went to hospital with a tooth abscess I had gone to the dentist a few days before and they couldn’t do anything except give me antibiotics, this resulted in them having to operate on my mouth and remove two teeth at the back, the swelling had got that bad that it had spread to my windpipe partially blocking it and nearly got to my brain, because of this they had to put me in an induced coma.

While I was in the coma the tube you see in the picture was taken out and I had one put directly into my throat(this is called a tracheotomy), in total I was in hospital 20 days including 17 days in intensive care which included 8 days in the coma.

When I first came out I needed to build my strength up, first few days I needed crutches to get around and even after then I was getting tired just walking to the shop across the road, eventually I started walking further distances, 2 miles turned to 5 miles which turned to 8 miles which turned to 11 miles.

It was a long road back, not just physically but mentally and emotionally too, I didn’t realise it would be so hard but I feel like I’m a lot stronger now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been meaning to respond to this but I'm glad you're recovering. You got ways to go but you can do it. We all believe in you Crocker. :)

Reactions: Crocker

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv