Member of the Month: August

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Vote for who you think was the best member in August. Before you vote, please ensure you read the rules below.

Rules:
  1. You cannot vote for yourself or a Chairman.
  2. No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.
  3. If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer have permission to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
  4. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
  5. You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below:
Example vote: "I'm voting for Seabs. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

The four users with the most votes will be placed onto a shortlist and staff will select the winner.

Good luck everybody.

Current Standings:

Aids Johnson - 3
Seabs - 1
Dolph's Ziggler - 3
Danielson - 5
Lady Deathbane - 3
Dat Kid - 4
YTR - 1
KLockard - 1
BLFFL - 1
Jesse Pinkman - 1

Last edited:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Voting for Aids. He contributed a lot more to the wrestling sections in August. There's others that have done it just as much, but do you guys really need to win MOTM awards 3-4 times?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I'm voting for Seabs. He hasn't been active much, but in the wrestling sections he is a very friendly guy.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I vote for Dolph's Ziggler. Simply because whoever gets nominated at the beginning usually gets all the votes. Oh, and he uh, deserves it. Can't forget that little bit of info.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Lady Deathbane One of the top posters this month, Has been doing a fantastic job as our newest Mod and helpful to new members.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
:hmm:
I'll go with Dat Kid. He's been pretty active this month. Although, I want to vote for him during black history month as well.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Have enjoyed D'Z's hilarity this month even more than most, so him. Plus with him around it guarantees the sports section will be full of real sports.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I would go with Kid, because I dont like to vote for people who have already been MOTM.

But Danny was a fucking beast. Top poster, the guy who has received more likes. Just like Bryan. Guy of the Month. I go with Danny.

Reactions: Danielson

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
My vote goes for YTR. Not a top poster this past month, but deserves at least one vote and I'm giving it to him because he's the user who made me laugh the most with his posts tis month.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Deathbane's activity has been down this month (it seems at least) but since I thought she deserved it last month she gets my vote again this month.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My vote goes to Aids for being such a champ this month. He's been great in IWT, been good in the other sections too. Nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.