Member of the Month August: Vote off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Member of the Month for August?

• Danielson

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Big E Rection (aka Dat Kid)

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
There were other months that I deserved this more. To be honest I don't think I deserved it this month. I've done some posts in the wrestling section, participated in Live Discussions. but I've been all IWT in August and we're suppose to pick people who are the best in wrestling sections right?

I don't like the fact that I'm beating Danny by 10 right now, not because I was as good as him this month, but because you guys are saying I deserved it for a while now. The award is called Member of the Month, not Member of who's been around longer.

Idk, maybe it's a trend that all the black guys win in August. Amirite Farooq DatAss

As much as I appreciate people for voting for me and as much as I have wanted to win this award for a very long time now, I simply was not giving any effort to deserve this. I want this award to mean something and giving it to me in this month isn't the way to do it, so I respectfully decline the nomination.

I'll win it when I actually am the best of the MONTH. Thanks again though.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
There were other months that I deserved this more. To be honest I don't think I deserved it this month. I've done some posts in the wrestling section, participated in Live Discussions. but I've been all IWT in August and we're suppose to pick people who are the best in wrestling sections right?

I don't like the fact that I'm beating Danny by 10 right now, not because I was as good as him this month, but because you guys are saying I deserved it for a while now. The award is called Member of the Month, not Member of who's been around longer.

Idk, maybe it's a trend that all the black guys win in August. Amirite Farooq DatAss

As much as I appreciate people for voting for me and as much as I have wanted to win this award for a very long time now, I simply was not giving any effort to deserve this. I want this award to mean something and giving it to me in this month isn't the way to do it, so I respectfully decline the nomination.

Who do you think you are? John cena? Fuck off. Last time I ever nominate/vote for a black man :finger:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

smurf shut the fuck up and take the award and the bucket of fried chicken that comes with it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I retract my nomination as well. They can give it to someone else, and I don't care who.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dat Kid1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

LIsten up tool bag. everyone knows that MOTM has turned into a virtual lifetime achievment award. It has been from the start, truthfully. I had better months than my MOTM months, as did LeoC and many others who have said as much.

Accept that the forums want to recognize you as a good user and shut the fuck up dick breath.

Reactions: seabs

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
LIsten up tool bag. everyone knows that MOTM has turned into a virtual lifetime achievment award. It has been from the start, truthfully. I had better months than my MOTM months, as did LeoC and many others who have said as much.

Accept that the forums want to recognize you as a good user and shut the fuck up dick breath.
Why they just call it that? So misleading