Member Love Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

since theres no "Throw in a pool and drop a radio in on them thread" I ll put my list here

Peep Show
Qwake
BKB

I hope you all burn on a cross one day :happy:

We have a Currently Wishing Death Upon thread that you know exists. Your name has been mentioned in it many times.

Kizza

Man, I just don't get how people can do BTB's. I'd rather watch people book then try and do it myself. Interviews are the hardest for me.

straight_edge76

Man, I just don't get how people can do BTB's. I'd rather watch people book then try and do it myself. Interviews are the hardest for me.

Yeah that's understandable, being that I really enjoy writing and that I am one of the people who hates the WWE/TNA booking for the most part I feel that I could do a vastly better job and keep myself more enertained if I read other peoples/did it myself.