MEM needs to split?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
In the begining i thought this was a great faction, you had all multi time former champs who everybody is still going to remember long after they retire. but now with the addition of Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan ( not sure if he was fully added or not) it seems to kill what the whole point of the mafia was all about. Lets look at this way in about 10 years when any of the mafia has retired people will still remember them, but is anybody really going to remember Morgan or Joe?

Now the only way i could see the mafia being saved is if Joe and Morgan get kicked out, sting and angle fued one last time for control (leading to angle winning) Booker T styops trying to act like he is from the hood and cut an understandable promo again, Sharmell and jenna fued gets dropped, and they give the legnds title back to one of the LEGENDS not AJ

phantomgerald

Just break the whole faction up already. For months now, this bunch of washed-up has beens have been dominating a show started by the likes of AMW and AJ styles. I'm sick of it. I don't hate MEM because they're good heels. I hate MEM because they're making some of the best wrestlers in the company job to guys who can barely even move anymore.

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Yes I agree they need to stop this MEM thing. It was great at first but now that Somoa Joe is in, who doesnt even fit in, I think it really aint that great anymore.