• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meltzer reports Triple threat ME at WM 31???

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
In kayfabe the only ones who can really stand up to Lesnar are HHH and Dwayne Johnson. Reigns is by far the closest thing they have on the active roster though. The loss to Big Show was horribly booked bullshit, but it wasn't that derailing.

LOL, that was some cringe-worthy shit they booked last week. Reigns shouldn't be losing now, at least not to the likes of Show and Kane.

mh0707

The Artiste
In kayfabe the only ones who can really stand up to Lesnar are HHH and Dwayne Johnson. Reigns is by far the closest thing they have on the active roster though. The loss to Big Show was horribly booked bullshit, but it wasn't that derailing.
Reigns would have been built up properly if he wasn't sick/injured. He would've probably been in the Survivor Series-match and would've probably replaced Ziggler as the sole survivor. That would've built him up properly and would've generated less heat. I honestly think it was wrong of the WWE to bring back Bryan to the Rumble in hindsight. He should've returned the night after Wrestlemania 31 and challenged Rollins (who probably is the champion after WM) for the title. It could've been a triple threat with Rollins vs Bryan vs Reigns.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Who cares if DB was injured.
John Cena was injured in 2007 and was stripped of the title. Dude had to win the Rumble to earn the title shot again.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reigns could've also used Hunter to put him over last year. But I guess they just decided to pull the plug on it.

KITT

The Artiste
The fans want it and Vince obliges. He has his own vision, but he does listen to the WWE Universe and they want that main event. Good on the old man. I was happy with either singles main event, but the triple threat will be RIDONKULOUS. They'll need to top the triple threat so freshly in our minds from Rumble.

TAKE ME DOWN TO GERMAN SUPLEX CITY
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY
OH WONT YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOO-OOOOME YEAHHHYUHHH

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
The fans want it and Vince obliges. He has his own vision, but he does listen to the WWE Universe and they want that main event. Good on the old man. I was happy with either singles main event, but the triple threat will be RIDONKULOUS. They'll need to top the triple threat so freshly in our minds from Rumble.

Yikes, thats a tall order man

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal

If the triple-threat does end up happening at Mania, then I think they'll be able to top the one from the RR.

KITT

The Artiste
You don't want to see what it looks like to see Lesnar hit German Suplays on Daniel Bryan with impunity? Because that's my fuckin' dream.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it'd be a great match, but I just think I'd enjoy the story more if it was focused on Roman beating the monster by himself and winning the big one other than putting Bryan in there for the sake of it and as said previously kinda "deluding" the Reigns/Brock story in there. But again, a triple threat would be a fun match also.