Meltzer reports Triple threat ME at WM 31???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
same old shit! same old shit! same old shit!

this fucking blows if true. Fuck Daniel Bryan marks

Calm down, nothing's certain yet. lol

Plus, if they don't end up adding Bryan to the ME, they run the risk of having Reigns being booed once more and they don't want their next top guy being turned heel before his first major title win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Calm down, nothing's certain yet. lol

Plus, if they don't end up adding Bryan to the ME, they run the risk of having Reigns being booed once more and they don't want their next top guy being turned heel before his first major title win.
One shit head crowd does not a heel turn make.

Adding Bryan won't prevent them from booing Reigns when he wins, either. The little pussies will cry no matter what happens if DB isn't in the main event and winning.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Man I couldn't wait for D'Z to show up in this thread.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
One shit head crowd does not a heel turn make.

Adding Bryan won't prevent them from booing Reigns when he wins, either. The little pussies will cry no matter what happens if DB isn't in the main event and winning.

That'd be so unfair to Reigns if it happened.
I, for one, won't have a problem with Reigns winning at either Fast Lane or WM 31, nor did I have a problem with the guy winning the Rumble.

It's cool with me. But I'd also love it if DB was added to the ME... Because I'm a huge fan (yes, it is unfair to do it to Reigns b/c he's the legitimate RR winner) and because WWE would look so weak for caving in to the fans for the second year in a row after screwing Bryan. They had to know better, seriously. It was pretty much the same crowd from last year.

But we'll see what happens.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Someone tell me how this makes the main event better, other than appeasing a vocal minority?

Reigns vs Brock is the match that needs to be booked, the story that needs to be told. Bryan getting mixed up in this year's angle is nothing like last year, especially because we all know he isn't winning this year.

This is wasting the rub of Lesnar by deluding the match.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
> People complain About Daniel Bryan's 2-3 month title reign
> Alright with Kevin Owens defeating Sami Zayn who had a run for about 2 months
inb4 someone says DB was stripped and not beaten for the title

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
DB was unable to perform due to injury.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is actually quite shit if it happens. Last year I kind of understood it and it was a great story. This year it needs to be Reigns vs Lesnar and Rollins cashing in his MITB-contract on whoever wins.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This is actually quite shit if it happens. Last year I kind of understood it and it was a great story. This year it needs to be Reigns vs Lesnar and Rollins cashing in his MITB-contract on whoever wins.

I still think Rollins will be cashing in, whether it's a singles match between Reigns and Lesnar or a triple-threat.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I still think Rollins will be cashing in, whether it's a singles match between Reigns and Lesnar or a triple-threat.
Me too. That's not the problem. The problem is that last year Bryan was built up to headline Wrestlemania and overcome the odds and yadayadayada. This year he has not been as built up as last year, of course his serious injury played a part in this but Reigns has been built up since the last rumble. It's his time now, whether one likes or not. I'm not a huge fan of Reigns but I don't mind him being in the main event. These young guys need the rub to become great, this is the rub for Reigns. Ambrose will get his rub, Rollins will also get his (one could argue he already have).

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Me too. That's not the problem. The problem is that last year Bryan was built up to headline Wrestlemania and overcome the odds and yadayadayada. This year he has not been as built up as last year, of course his serious injury played a part in this but Reigns has been built up since the last rumble. It's his time now, whether one likes or not. I'm not a huge fan of Reigns but I don't mind him being in the main event. These young guys need the rub to become great, this is the rub for Reigns. Ambrose will get his rub, Rollins will also get his (one could argue he already have).

True. I guess the reason this RR thing had escalated pretty quickly was because they screwed/used Bryan and unfortunately Reigns had to suffer for it.

Reigns was gonna win the Rumble anyway, even when DB was out due to injury...

But anyways, speaking of build-up for WM, I don't think anyone's really built that strong to dethrone Lesnar, not Bryan (even though I'm a huge fan of his) and not even Reigns. (Plus they just had him lose to Show this past week, lol).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
True. I guess the reason this RR thing had escalated pretty quickly was because they screwed/used Bryan and unfortunately Reigns had to suffer for it.

Reigns was gonna win the Rumble anyway, even when DB was out due to injury...

But anyways, speaking of build-up for WM, I don't think anyone's really built that strong to dethrone Lesnar, not Bryan (even though I'm a huge fan of his) and not even Reigns. (Plus they just had him lose to Show this past week, lol).
In kayfabe the only ones who can really stand up to Lesnar are HHH and Dwayne Johnson. Reigns is by far the closest thing they have on the active roster though. The loss to Big Show was horribly booked bullshit, but it wasn't that derailing.

Reactions: mh0707