Meltdown XXXIV: 'A LACK OF INITIATIVE' || RESULTS.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
J05NVxh.png

XXXIV: “A LACK OF INITIATIVE.”
Live from the National Stadium in Lagos, Nigeria.
Thursday 26th October, 2023.

National-Stadium-Lagos.jpg

violet.png

The crowd goes wild as Alyster Black’s music begins to play to kick off Meltdown, moreso when he steps through the curtain. Alyster is dressed casually wearing a pair of jeans, the brand new FTN t-shirt (depicting Alyster and Chris riding a nuke as it falls toward the Octopi), his signature mask and of course has the FWA World Championship strapped around his waist.

Rod Sterling: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Meltdown. I’m Rod Sterling joined alongside Anzu Kurosawa, and Anzu.. we are wasting no time here tonight in Lagos… Here comes our new World Champion.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Who you would imagine has a lot to say following the events of Lights Out, especially in regards to the controversial finish to the World Championship match.”

Alyster takes a brisk walk down to the ring, clearly entering with a purpose and not in the mood to enjoy much fanfare. He enters the ring and is handed a microphone by a handy member of the ringside crew.

Alyster Black: “Simmer down you lot.”

He calls out to the mixed crowd, though that mix is about 75% in his favor.

Alyster Black: “We’ve got a lot to discuss and though I am the World Champion and this is once again my show, I don’t want to waste all night talking about myself.”

The crowd dies down enough that Alyster feels comfortable enough to power through…whatever this is.

Alyster Black: “I think it’s become apparent that I am alone out here tonight, the usual crew isn’t around. God knows where they are. I haven’t been able to contact Chris since Lights Out, the Diamond Dogs are M.I.A, Violet is licking her wounds and Allen Price has a broken freakin’ neck thanks to Cyrus Truth.”

The masked man gives pause and stares out into the audience as a duel “Cyrus Truth” and “Fuck Allen Price” chant breaks out. He appears to grow frustrated and shouts into the microphone.

Alyster Black: “With all that man has done to entertain you people the least you can do is show him some respect. He has his neck broken battling on the front lines with the rest of the FTN family, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and let you disparage him like this.”

Shockingly the crowd appears to calm down.

Alyster Black: “I’m sorry. I’m just under a lot of stress at the moment. My family is broken. I can’t find Chris, he isn’t here, he isn’t returning my calls. But this is what you all wanted right? You wanted to see Konchu and Cyrus break us up. It looks like you got your wish. All of you, and that rat bastard Randy Ramon.”

Alyster looks down and touches the faceplate of the FWA World Championship.

Alyster Black: “I guess I have you to thank for me holding this belt again, don’t I Randy? Well, it’ll be a cold day in hell before I thank you for anything. I think you’re a scumbag, a hypocrite and nothing more than a common thug. Where the fuck do you get off interfearing in the greatest World Championship match in FWA history? What the hell is your MO anyway? Showing up at the end of Back in Business, interfering in my match…this shit should have been squashed two years ago, and if it wasn’t then it sure was in the Warehouse.”

Alyster lowers the microphone, staring into the camera which picks up what he has to say off-mic.

“Release the show Princeton you coward.”

He raises the mic once again.

Alyster Black: “I should be on top of the world right now, I mean I figuratively am right now. I’m the World Champion again. This should be the happiest period of my life. But I’ve got two dark clouds hanging over my head. One being that rat Randy Ramon, the other being my missing partner. Chris, I don’t know if you’re watching, I hope you are. I miss you buddy, wrestling isn’t as fun without you. Please come back.”

Alyster trails off, looking down and somber until a voice echoes through the arena. A familiar, almost sinister sounding voice.

“What’s that I hear? It sure sounds like you sound like you could use a friend!”

The crowd erupts into a frenzy, booing their hearts out as Jeremy Best steps out onto the ramp. He’s carrying a bunch of balloons, all floating in the air and offering congratulations to the new champion. Jeremy is smiling from ear to ear as he holds the microphone to his mouth.

Rod Sterling: “What the hell is Jeremy Best doing?”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Commiting suicide by Alyster Black hopefully.”

Jeremy Best: “Ladies and gentlemen, join me in congratulating our new World Champion! Alyster Black, you did it buddy! I’m so proud of you!”

He points to the sky and a loud bang is heard. Balloons, confetti and streamers begin falling down to the ring. But Alyster isn’t inside it. He’s dropped the mic and is charging toward Jeremy, sprinting down the ramp with bloodlust in his eyes.

Anzu Kurosawa: “Alyster’s going after Best!”

Rod Sterling: “And who can blame him after everything Jeremy has done in the last year?”

Anzu Kurosawa: “It’s a shame really, that balloon and confetti display is actually rather extravagant.”

Jeremy slowly backs up, glaring his teeth and speaking in a frantic voice.

Jeremy Best: “Wait a second, wait a second!”

Jeremy calls out, trying to get Alyster to stop. But while his words don’t do the trick, a brass knuckle aided punch from a large man appearing from the side of the ramp (seemingly from out of nowhere) does. Alyster Black is knocked out cold by a laughing Bryan Baxter who stands over the fallen World Champion, only a few feet away from Jeremy.

Jeremy Best: “Thank you for talking some sense into him Bryan.”

Jeremy casually steps forward, inspecting Alyster and making sure he’s really down and out.

Jeremy Best: “Ain’t this just sad to see. Look at you champ, all alone out here without a friend in the world. Where is Chris by the way? You two seemed so close, you actually gave me hope that this place really had become a Friendship Wrestling Alliance.”

“Alas, it appears that I will still have to lead the way. But it’s okay, we’ve had a lot of signups for the Buddy Bowl. So in spite of the actions of your best friend, the fake Krash, friendship is still alive and well!”

The jeers grow louder, the entire arena is practically rumbling. Alyster begins to stir, slowly lifting his upper body only for Bryan to step onto his back and hold him down.

Jeremy Best: “That’s right. Much like yours truly, friendship is alive and well here in the FWA! No thanks to the efforts of our World Champion. You know, I always blamed you a little bit for how much the fake Krash hated friendship. You were always a corrupting force and you were always my least favorite Gang Star. You held the real Krash back for so long…”

“And look at you now, coming out here, complaining about your lack of friends.”

“Well I’m not here to be your friend.”

“You already had a friend…”

“But your friend is gone.”

“And your other FRIEND IS DEAD!”

Best gets down on his knees and takes the lavish balloon display he’s carrying, tying it to Alyster’s wrists before continuing to rant.

Jeremy Best: “You have the most wonderful thing in the world. Friendship. But what did you do? You prioritized the World Championship over friendship, and now you are friendless. “

“Meanwhile, I am surrounded by friends. Loyal friends who would never abandon me, or let championship gold come between us.”

“And not only that. I’m making new friends, take my partner in the Buddy Bowl for instance…”

Jeremy trails off as he eyes the FWA World Championship, it had come undone and fallen to the side when Alyster was cold cocked by Bryan. Jeremy reaches out and picks up the belt, he holds it high and slowly rises to his feet.

Jeremy Best: “Maybe it’s about time that the FWA had a more friendly world champion…”

He trails off again and sets the belt down by Alyster’s head. Baxter stomps down on the back of Alyster’s head, making sure the champion stays down while he and Jeremy make their exit.

Before they disappear behind the curtain Jeremy throws a hand up.

Jeremy Best: “Oh I almost to tell you all about my partner for the Buddy Bowl!”

Jeremy looks back over his shoulder at the fallen world champion.

Jeremy Best: “Let’s just say… his name is…

Peacock.”

Jeremy smiles from ear to ear as he and Bryan finally leave to a chorus of boos, all while Alyster desperately tries to rise to his feet and go after them.

Rod Sterling: “Does that mean what I think it means?”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Who knows with Jeremy Best. He’s probably slapped a fake moustache on another goon. Alyster appears to be in bad shape though.”

Rod Sterling: “Dr. Smith has just come out and is attending to the World Champion, but that punch from Bryan Baxter was nasty. Alyster didn’t see it coming.”

Meltdown heads to break as Alyster Black is helped back to his feet, but the champ shoves away the medical team and manages to walk to the back on his own.

violet.png

The lights in the arena dim as fog begins to fill the air and a purple strobe light flickers throughout the arena. As the music begins to speed up, the purple lights focus on the stage as Vengador emerges from the back. The crowd greets the man in the purple skull mask with a mostly supportive reaction as he pauses on the apron.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: ”Ladies and gentlemen, our opening contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and has a twenty minute time limit! The winner of this match will advance to a triple threat match for the FWA Television Championship at Winter Waseland! Introducing first, from the Realm of Despair… weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds… he is the winner of Ground Zero Season 4… VVVVEEENNNNGGAADOOORRR!

Rod Sterling: “Vengador got off to a hot start in after his come from behind win in Ground Zero, but has racked up a couple critical losses starting at Back in Business against Katsu, then in the Television Title qualifier to eventual champion Kleio De Santos, and then he probably would’ve liked to have had a stronger showing in the Battle Royal at Lights Out.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Wrestling is all about momentum, Rod. And tonight he has the chance to turn that momentum around because a win here would get him right back into title contention.”

Rod Sterling: “That’s right, the winner of this match, as Katie-Lynn mentioned, will join Kleio De Santos and another to be determined on Fallout in a TV Title Match at Winter Wasteland. I know KDS felt like Vengador was her toughest opponent on the road to the TV Title and he’d certainly love another crack at that belt.”

Vengador slowly makes the walk down to the ring, climbing in as the lights come back up. He removes his cloak and places it at ringside and awaits his opponent.

Brooklyn Steiner emerges from the back to a warm reaction from the crowd. The former Hollywood star is decked on a sleek leather vest incorporating both pink and black. He stops to pose for the fans on the stage, then begins his trot down to the ring, stopping to tilt his sunglasses toward the camera and the fans, garnering some more positive reaction, especially from some of the females at ringside.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “And his opponent, from New York, New York, weighing in at two hundred five pounds… BBBBRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKLLYYYN SSSSSSTTEEEEIIIIINNER!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “The fans certainly seemed to have taken a liking quite quickly to this fellow.”

Rod Sterling: “And you want to talk about momentum, Brooklyn Steiner has come onto the scene and has immediately made himself be known here in FWA. It all started with a huge win over a Hall of Famer in his debut match… and then at Lights Out… he was so close to being one of the final two in the Battle Royal that could’ve given him both a Tag Title and an X Title shot.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “But obviously his hot start has been duly noted, because here he is with another chance… another shot… at a title shot. If he can get by Vengador here tonight.”

Steiner climbs the ring steps to the apron before stepping through the middle ropes to enter the ring. He then poses on the hard camera side turnbuckles for the fans, before removing his sunglasses and vest to ringside.

violet.png

FIRST MATCH || 1/20.
Brooklyn Steiner
vs. Vengador.
Singles Match - winner progresses to the FWA Television Championship triple threat at Winter Wasteland.
Match writer: Dubb.
violet.png

<< 00:00. >>

The bell rings! Vengador and Steiner circle the ring, measuring each other out before they move in for the collar and elbow tie up. The masked man quickly gets the leverage in the lock up, moving Steiner into a headlock, but Steiner slips free into wrist lock. But Vengador strikes with a back elbow to break free. Vengador scores with a knee to the midsection and then sends Steiner into the ropes with an Irish Whip. Steiner comes back off the ropes and ducks a clothesline from the man in purple before bouncing off the opposite ropes.

Vengador goes for another clothesline but coming back off the ropes, Steiner scores with an arm drag takedown into an armbar submission! Tommy Palmer checks in on Vengador, but the larger competitor gets back up to a vertical base and then breaks the hold with a pair of shoulder trusts.

Brooklyn staggers backward as Vengador comes in with a stiff chop, lighting up the chest of the former Hollywood star, the sound echoing through the arena. Vengador follows it up with two more stiff chops before attempting to lift Steiner up into a fireman’s carry, but he slips down the masked man’s back! Steiner then hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a springboard knee strike to take Vengy down to the mat!

Rod Sterling: “A back and forth start between these two relative newcomers… but you have to be impressed with the speed and agility of Brooklyn Steiner!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “I know some may underestimate him based on his previous career… but this Brooklyn Steiner is no slouch!”

Vengador stumbles back up to his feet as Steiner looks to continue the momentum, bouncing to the ropes with another springboard, going for a DDT, but Vengador counters it into a Northern Lights Suplex!

One! Two! Kickout!

<< 04:45. >>

Vengador has taken control of the match, lifting Steiner up into the Gorilla Press as he showcases some of his strength and TOSSES Steiner over the top rope to the floor! But then he turns around and showcases his agility as well, bouncing to the ropes and hitting a somersault suicide dive onto Steiner at ringside!

Rod Sterling: “Vengador will not be outdone! Brooklyn Steiner isn’t the only one who can take to the air in this match!”

Slowlying pulling himself up at ringside, Vengador helps Steiner up only to lift him up and drop him ribs first across the safety railing at ringside. Steiner hangs on the railing as Vengador climbs to the apron… and leaps off with a SPLASH ONTO THE RAILING! Vengador clutches his owns midsection as he gets up while Steiner falls to the ground, grabbing his ribs as well. But Vengador pulls Steiner up and rolls him into the ring before slowly climbing to the apron..

SLINGSHOT SENTON into the ring onto Steiner followed by a Standing Moonsault!

Vengador makes the pin!

One! Two! Kickout!

The masked man gets back up, pulling Steiner up along with him before whipping him into the turnbuckles. Vengador charges in with a clothesline to the corner. He grabs Brooklyn by the hair, pulling him out of the corner before Vengador begins to climb the turnbuckles himself.

He pulls Brooklyn up into the corner with him…

He’s looking for a Avalanche Powerbomb..

BUT STEINER REVERSES IT!

TOP ROPE FRANKENSTEINER!

Rod Sterling: “My God! What a counter!”

Both men are down… but Steiner makes the crawl over… and he makes the pin!

One! Two! Three!

NO!

Vengador kicks out!

<< 08:11. >>

Momentum has shifted back into the favor of Brooklyn Steiner as he lays out Vengador with a springboard facebuster! With Vengador laid out near the ropes, Steiner begins to climb the ropes…

SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

But Vengador gets his knees up!

Once again, both are slow to recover… slowly getting to their feet but its Vengador who strikes first with a series of machine gun chops to work Steiner back into the corner. With Steiner cornered, Vengador backs up and charges in with a running big boot!

Out of the corner, Vengador lifts Steiner up onto his shoulders with a Fireman’s Carry into a rolling Samoan Drop into another standing moonsault! Vengador hooks the leg once again.

One! Two! Thre - Kickout!

Anzu Kurosawa: “Another close call there but Brooklyn Steiner keeps this one alive!”

Getting back to his feet, Vengador pulls Brooklyn back up and looks to put him away, going for Justicia…

But Steiner reverses into a headscissors takedown!

Vengador gets back up to one knee only to get hit by a running knee strike from Steiner! Vengador tries to battle back, fighting his way to his feet, but Steiner ducks a wild right hand…

REDEMPTION SLAM from Steiner!

Brooklyn with the pin, hooking the far leg..

One!

Two!

Three!

Winner: Brooklyn Steiner via pinfall at 9:48.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: ”Here is your winner… Brooklyn Steiner!”

Brooklyn Steiner climbs to his feet as referee Tommy Palmer lifts up his hand in victory.

Rod Sterling: “There you have it Anzu, the young man has done it once again! The momentum continues and he has earned himself a spot at Winter Wasteland!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Something tells me we’re going to be seeing a lot of Brooklyn Steiner here in FWA. The future is quite bright for this one.”

Rod Sterling: “And another tough loss for Vengador, who just can’t seem to bounce back from the tough loss to his coach Katsu at Back in Business. But he is if nothing a man of honor it appears.”

Rod references the fact that after the loss, Vengador gets to his feet and offers a handshake to Brooklyn. Steiner decides to accept the handshake before he lifts up his own hand in victory once again before leaving the ring.

Vengador is left in the centre of it, his hands rested on his hips and a disappointed look on his face. He seems ready to leave the ring himself, but pauses when he notices a vaguely familiar face standing at ringside.

Rod Sterling: “That’s… that’s XYZ at ringside, with what appears to be a bouquet of flowers in his hand…”

Anzu Kurosawa: “A beautiful bouquet of flowers, if I do say so myself, but I don’t think they’ll do much good as a weapon. The stems are too flimsy Rod!”

Rod Sterling: “I doubt that’s why XYZ is here, Anzu. Post-match assaults have never been his modus operandi.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “People change, Rod!”

XYZ climbs into the ring, being very careful not to damage the bouquet as he does so. Contrary to Anzu’s wishes, he doesn’t look like he’s here to cause a nuisance. Instead, he has a sympathetic look on his face, approaching Vengador - who, for his part, only looks confused by this sudden and unexpected appearance - with a good deal of caution.

Finally, after a few moments of silence, XYZ holds the flowers out in front of him. Vengador takes them from him, staring down at the beautiful colours with bemusement still etched on his face. As if showing him what to do, XYZ takes a huge sniff of the flowers, wafting the aroma towards his nose with his hands. Vengador eventually reciprocates and, when he does, the look of confusion slowly matures into a slight smile.

XYZ pats Vengador on the shoulder and, leaving him with his gift, climbs out of the ring. We fade out on Vengador watching XYZ walking up the ramp.

violet.png

Meltdown returns from break as Tommy Bedlam and Chris Crowe are in the hallway outside the locker room, preparing for their upcoming match.

Chris Crowe: “Alright bro, I need to take a quick piss…”

Tommy nods as Chris ducks away, heading to the bathroom. Just as Chris is leaving, Tommy is approached by FWA North American Champion Big Bryan Bastard. Tommy is briefly startled by BBB’s sudden arrival to the shot, and prepares himself to defend himself against the brute.

Big Bryan Bastard: “Easy there, fella. I’m not here to fight. I’m here to talk.”

Tommy lowers his guard.

Tommy Bedlam: “What the Hell do you want to talk about?”

Big Bryan Bastard: “Look man, I have nothin’ against you, okay? You seem like a good dude. You had my back and I had yours in our tag match… and yeah, last time on Meltdown… you got the best of me, dude. You were the better man that night… it happens. So yeah… what I’m sayin’ is… I respect you, Tommy.”

Tommy seems uneasy and uncertain of how genuine Baxter is being.

Tommy Bedlam: “Uhh.. well, thanks. I guess?”

Big Bryan Bastard: “But who I don’t respect is that piece of shirt partner of yours. Chris Crowe is scum of the Earth. And I would know, trust me. I just don’t get what you see in him. Why you’d want to hang around with him? You’re better than he is, Tommy.”

Tommy Bedlam: “Easy, man. Chris Crowe is my boy. He’s always had my back and I’ll always have his.”

Big Bryan Bastard: “Heh, I told you that you were a good guy. But c’mon Tommy… you’re a dad now, right? How you gonna bring your baby around that piece of shit while he’s shootin’ up and gettin’ high? When he’s talkin’ about all the ass he’s getting? Is that what you want?”

Tommy Bedlam: “I didn’t realize Big Bryan Bastard had gone so soft.”

Big Bryan Bastard: “What? No… I may be a bastard but I’m not a monster. But Chris Crowe… you may not see it now… but the guy is bad news. He’s the monster. You may think he has your back now… but give it time.”

Tommy Bedlam: “Why do you care?”

Big Bryan Bastard: “Because… like i said… I like you, Tommy. It’s no secret I don’t have many allies here in FWA. I got one… Jeremy… and you know I’ve always done whatever I needed to do for him. That should show you how loyal I can be. But I’m only gonna offer that type of loyalty up to someone I respect. And like I said… you’ve earned my respect, cowboy. So if you want someone you can really trust to have your back… you can have a Bastard in your corner instead of a freakshow.”

Tommy remains unresponsive, still unsure what to make of Bryan’s offer.

Big Bryan Bastard: “Just think about it okay? I gotta go… can’t let history repeat itself tonight. See ya later, cowboy.”

Bryan pats Tommy on the shoulder before walking off just as Chris Crowe is conveniently returning.

Chris Crowe: “What the Hell did he want?”

Tommy Bedlam: “Nothing… let’s go. We got a match to worry about.”

Tommy and Crowe fist bump before heading off screen as we head back to the ring.

Rod Sterling: “That was certainly an unexpected interaction between Bryan Baxter and the partner of his Winter Wasteland opponent, Chris Crowe.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “You have to believe Bryan Bastard is just looking to drive a wedge between the Deathswitch duo perhaps. I don’t know. It’s hard to read that guy sometimes.”

violet.png

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “The next contest is set for one fall with a twenty-minute-time-limit!”

The familiar song blasts out of the sound system; the crowd comes to life with cheers for Nate Savage, who is accompanied by Jackson Fenix. Savage marches down to the ring with Fenix quickly following along while hyping up his friend and interacting with the crowd.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Introducing first; being accompanied by Jackson Fenix, from Philadelphia, PA; weighing in at 266 lb…he is Nasty Nate Saaaaaaavage!”

Savage enters the ring; he paces around, awaiting the arrival of his opponent while Fenix is still hyping him up.

And now… all of the lights turn off momentarily as a demonic voice speaks out to all who are in attendance. While this intro plays, a bright red spotlight pops in the center of a smoke filled stage where it illuminates over a dark hooded figure. The song begins…

…and the house lights are brought back on but flashing in between the colors of red and white. As we can see the hooded individual in just an oversized black cloak standing perfectly still in the spotlight. The hooded individual takes a slow, methodical stroll down the path to the ring with some of his Terrors of Darkness following a few feet behind. They never raise their heads to reveal who's under these big hooded cloaks as each hides their identity well. That is until the main one steps up the ring stairs and steps between the top and middle rope. Once the dark figure positions itself in the center of the ring, he waits as the music plays on. Standing motionless for a few seconds as smoke and devoted followers surround the outside of the ring, the person unhooks its cloak. And the evil entity known as Death Walker steps forward to reveal himself to the audience and drops the entire cloak with his arms forming an X at neck level. The crowd erupts in madness and chaos as his music most likely ends by now or replays all over again but Death Walker remains staring out at the hard camera to present fear and panic to whomever.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “His opponent; from the depths of HELL! weighing in at 243 lb…he is The Soul Collector…Deaaaaath Waaaaaalkerrrrrrr!”

Rod Sterling: “Death Walker always aims to strike fear in his opposition with that entrance, but by the looks of it I don’t think Nate Savage deterred in any way by that entrance. I shouldn’t be surprised though, because I’ve never known Nate Savage to back down from a fight.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “This all stems from the staredown between Savage and Death Walker following Death Walker’s match with Jackson Fenix, where Fenix was successful over Death Walker in earning himself that North American Championship match at Lights Out. Savage will be looking for some measure of revenge on Death Walker for threatening the livelihood of Fenix following that match.”

Fenix has since moved to the outside of the ring where he shouts words of encouragement toward his friend. Savage is laser focused as he glares at Death Walker, who remains stolid in his corner. The referee for the match is Larry Stevens, who checks both competitors before calling for the bell…

violet.png

SECOND MATCH || 1/20.
Death Walker
vs. Nate Savage.
Singles Match.
Match writer: Jimmy King.
violet.png

DING! DING! DING!

Right out of the gate Savage charges out of his corner and immediately starts trading blows with Death Walker! Death fires back with rights and lefts of his own, but Savage isn’t backing down easily! It’s reminiscent of a hockey fight with the fists flying. Savage gains the upper hand early on. He drills Death with more forearm strikes followed by a headbutt that has Death backed into the corner. Savage doesn’t waste time and follows through on the attack with several corner stomps until Death is slumped down. Savage sizes him up and goes for the corner cannonball senton, but Death moves in time, which causes Savage to the bottom turnbuckle spine first!

Savage does his best to shake that off as he winces while clutching at his back and uses the ropes as leverage to bring himself up, but Death comes barreling toward him and levels him with a running big boot! Death yanks Savage up off the mat and he launches him to the opposite corner with a hard irish whip. Savage hits the corner hard but he has no time to react as Death clobbers him with a running corner clothesline! Death drives home several more corner clotheslines before he launches Savage out of the corner with a hip toss!

Anzu Kurosawa: “Death Walker just manhandled Nate Savage! He tossed him like he was nothing!”

Rod Sterling: “Fans, if you were expecting a classic wrestling match then I don’t know what to tell you, but this has been a banger so far!”

Somehow, Savage has managed to get back on his feet. Death charges toward him but there’s a stand still where Nate doesn’t budge from a shoulder tackle by Death. Walker backs up and charges again but this time Nate counters with his own shoulder block that knocks Walker back a few steps. Savage takes Walker by the wrist and sends him to the ropes, but Death ducks a clothesline from Savage and comes back with a kitchen sink! Savage crumbles to the mat and Death drops down for the pin…

One…TW--NO!!

<< 05:00. >>

Death brings Savage up on his feet and he has Savage in a front facelock. Death is attempting a grapple but Savage is resisting and fights out of it. Savage fires off several forearm strikes and another headbutt for good measure. Savage drives several boots to the midsection that has Death doubled over and Nate hits a bridging fisherman suplex on Death…

One…TW--NO!!

Nate quickly transitions to a headlock but Death Walker is too powerful to be kept down for an extended period of time. Death rises up while Nate does his best to keep the hold locked in, but Death drives several back elbows into the midsection that has Nate backing off and doubling over in pain, which allows Death Walker to strike with an ax kick! Death runs the ropes and hits an elbow drop on Savage before making a pin…

One…Two…NO!!

Anzu Kurosawa: “They’ve slowed the pace down, but it's been all Death Walker with the exceptions of a few glimmers of hope for Nate Savage.”

Rod Sterling: “Credit where credit is due to Nate Savage for not backing down, but I don’t know how much more he can take.”

Death mounts Savage now and starts laying into him with several mounted punches. Savage is doing his best to block each blow but Death Walker is much too powerful. Stevens checks on Savage, whose face is looking a bit worse for wear, while Death Walker taunts Jackson Fenix on the outside, who is showing concern for his friend.

<< 07:58. >>

Savage is back up and sneaks behind Walker, catching him with a roll-up!

One…Two…NO!!

Walker is back on his feet but so is Savage and Savage fires off a spinning forearm! Walker is staggered but Savage isn’t done as he connects with a discus elbow smash, kick to the gut and then a bionic elbow that takes Death off his feet! Savage is feeling it now as he runs the ropes and hits a running senton on Death and hooks the far leg…

One…Two…THR--NO!!!

Savage doesn’t waste time though and comes off the corner with a jumping rope moonsault! Savage is feeding off the energy from the fans and Fenix, who is rallying behind his friend along with the fans…

Anzu Kurosawa: “I don’t know where he found this second wind but if he can keep it up he can pull off the win!”

Savage gets Death Walker in position for his signature package powerbomb, but as he tries to lift him up, Walker blocks the attempt and eventually powers out of it and counters with a back body drop on Savage!

Rod Sterling: “So much for that second wind!”

Walker shakes off Savage’s offensive comeback and he readies himself as Savage has gotten up, and Nate is still refusing to back down as he charges at Death, but Savage is caught by Death…Hell’s Fury! Death Walker sends Savage crashing down with the thrust spinebuster and he drops down for the pin…

One…two…THREE!!!

Winner: Death Walker via pinfall at 10:11.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Here is your winner…Deaaaaath Waaaaaalkerrrrrrr!”

Rod Sterling: “Impressive win for Death Walker but by the looks of it I don’t think he’s finished with Nate Savage just yet…”

Still not satisfied with the results of his match, Death Walker staggers back first into the nearest turnbuckle. He signals to one of his Terrors of Darkness and they come with his “goodie bag”. Opening up the bag, the hooded freak pulls out… that damn lead pipe that has been effectively used on many competitors in the recent year of Death Walker’s FWA career. The audience shares their displeasure with what could be about to happen with loud boos, even a couple of “YOU SUCK!” and “NO, DON’T DO IT!”. Without taking his eyes off of a worn down Nate Savage, he reaches over to grab whatever weapon that he’s given. Death’s clutches onto the lead pipe, zeroes in on where he wants this strike to connect and prepares to charge with all his might. But just as Death Walker goes for his brutal attack, Jackson Fenix slides into the ring and shoves Nate out of harm's way. Jackson then quickly sidesteps the charging monster who ends up stopping himself from bumping into the turnbuckle. He goes to turn around and…

Jackson gives him a SUPERKICK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME to his demon skull. The crowd goes wild as they're thankful for Fenix making the save and a clear statement. Stunned by the damn kick that he can't seem to avoid these days, Death shakes off the cobwebs and turns around to Jackson going for OOPS!… I DID IT AGAIN. But this time, Walker catches the foot by the ankle and gives Fenix a look that he’s got devious ideas running through his mind right now. As the beloved babyface attempts to swing a few fists towards The Dark Traveler, he dodges them and taunts Fenix. And instead, he raises the lead pipe in his other hand about to do some serious damage. That's when from off the ropes comes Nate with a spinning forearm to the back of Death’s head. Death lowers the lead pipe and turns around, more enraged than he already was. Savage sees the anger building in the demon’s eyes, he puts his hands to signify that he doesn't want anymore trouble and simply rolls out of the ring. The distraction gives Jackson just long enough to connect with an enzuigiri and then he rolls out the ring as well. Jackson helps his tag partner backstep their up the ramp as they keep their eyes on Death. With an irate Death Walker, kicking the ropes and shouting at them while rubbing his head.

“THIS AIN'T OVER BETWEEN US! I WILL GET MY DAMN PAYMENT IN FULL! YOU HEAR ME? DEATH COMIN’ FOR YA!”

Savage and Fenix cautiously backstep up the ramp while Death Walker continues to shout threats at them as the show rolls on…

violet.png

Footage emerges from earlier in the night before the show went on air. A distressed-looking Madison Gray is running up to various people backstage and appears extremely anxious and almost runs into Katie-Lynn.She has a photo in her hand, presumably of Laramie, who was kidnapped several weeks ago.

Madison Gray: "Have you seen her? Please tell me you have seen her?"

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith almost jumped completely out of the way as she was approached.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: "I am sorry I don’t know who you are talking about."

Madison Gray:"Laramie? You must know who I am talking about? She appeared on GroundZero."

Katie-Lynn shook her head making clear that she wanted to have nothing to do with Madison. The Young Brit would then start pleading with a number of other backstage workers, but they would offer no help before finally being approached by Rod Sterling.

Rod Sterling: "Miss Gray?"

Madison nods sheepishly.

Rod Sterling: "Can I suggest you take a deep breath and just try and relax? When I lose something, the best thing to do is to retrace your steps and think where you last went. Where were you the last time you saw this Larry?"

Madison Gray: "Her name is Laramie."

Rod Sterling started to walk away as he patted her on the shoulder.

Rod Sterling: "Keep up with all the hard work kid."

Sterling then walks away, as Madison continues to look flustered as she continues running down the corridors. The cameras lose interest though and the footage is abruptly cut.

violet.png

The lights of the arena dim as the lights near the stage flash purple and gold in tune with the strings of the music. All video screens are off apart from the one showing the main entrance video. Unlike their usual entrance, it is Keres who appears first. Seeming to soak in the boos from the crowd, Keres turns around and snaps her fingers, her black nails glistening under the purple glow of the arena lights. Princess Nova appears, looking quite different than the last time we saw her. Her sadistic smile has been replaced by a blank, emotionless stare. There is no curtsy or anything else from Princess Nova. Instead, she blankly stares ahead as she walks in her zombified like state, closely behind Keres.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: "Introducing first, from The Residence, the TORN Angel, Princess Nova, the Daughter of Demise, Keres, they… are… Eternal!!!"

Anzu Kurosawa: ”Rod, these two are always kinda creepy, but things seem even weirder than usual tonight. Princess Nova seems to be under some sort of spell.”

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: ”And their opponents, weighing in at a combined 484 pounds, the FWA X-Champion, “The Cowboy,” Tommy Bedlam and “The Showman” Chris Crowe, Deathswitch!”

As the unfamiliar tune “Outlaw Justice” begins to play in the arena, the lights dim, as a single spotlight shines at the top of the ramp. Chris Crowe and Tommy Bedlam emerge, much to the delight of the crowd.

Anzu Kurosawa: ”The crowd here in Lagos are definitely behind Crowe and Bedlam, who have both been quite impressive dating back to ‘The Showman’s’ return at Back in Business.

Deathswitch stops at the top of the ramp, Tommy takes off his black cowboy hat and tips it to the crowd, as Chris Crowe throws both arms in the air. Both men lock eyes, bump fists, and in unison yell, ”FLIP THE SWITCH!” They make their way down the ramp and toward the ring, high-fiving some of the fans along the way. Crowe hops up onto the ring apron as Tommy climbs the steps, as both men step into the ring. They each go to one of the corners, and throw their arms into the air, welcoming the ovation from the crowd.

violet.png

THIRD MATCH || 1/20.
Deathswitch
(Chris Crowe and Tommy Bedlam) vs. Eternal (Keres and Princess Nova).
Tag Team Match.
Match writer: Tommy.
violet.png

The bell sounds as Tommy Bedlam and Princess Nova start out this tag match. As Tommy stalks back and forth, sizing up his opponent, Princess Nova doesn’t seem to be engaged at all. In fact, she’s standing there with her arms by her side, a far away look in her eyes. Tommy approaches somewhat cautiously before delivering an uppercut that launches Princhess Nova into the ropes. She bounces off, and Tommy catches her, and slams her into the mat with a crushing spine buster.

Tommy smartly drags Princess Nova over toward his corner, cutting the ring in half.

Rod Sterling: ”Tommy Bedlam and Chris Crowe haven’t gotten to team with one another since they defeated The Coven some time back, but it looks like they’re picking up right where they left off.”

Tommy delivers a series of stomps to Princess Nova, who, outside of feeling the impact of Tommy’s large boots, seems to be showing little to no emotion.

Anzu Kurosawa: "What’s going on with Princess Nova? Rod, have you seen that vacant stare in her eyes? The lights are on but there’s nobody home.”

From the apron, Keres barks out some orders to Princess Nova, who suddenly finds the will to catch one of Tommy’s boots before it can connect for the fourth time. She quickly sweeps his other leg out from under him, bringing “The Cowboy” crashing to the mat. She quickly rolls into an armbar, torquing the body of the larger competitor. Tommy manages to get to the ropes, forcing a break, as Princess Nova gets across the ring, and tags in Keres, providing Tommy with a chance to tag in Chris Crowe.

<< 05:51. >>

Chris Crowe and Keres are in the middle of the ring, exchanging blows. Even though she’s undersized compared to “The Showman,” Keres seems endued with some sort of otherworldly power, allowing her to withstand the series of forearms and chops that Crowe is delivering, while returning plenty of her own.

Suddenly, Crowe slides behind Keres and hits her with a full nelson slam, driving her to the mat. He drags her into the corner, and walks across the ring, playing to the crowd, who are fully behind Deathswitch. Crowe runs across the ring and goes for a corner cannonball, BUT KERES MOVES! Crowe smashes into the bottom two turnbuckles and hits the ground with his legs above his head.

Seeing her opportunity, Keres quickly stands up and buries her boot across Crowe’s neck, eliciting a count from official, Joey Ortiz.

1…2…3…4…

Keres breaks the hold long enough to stop the count, before stepping back on the neck of Crowe, using the ropes for leverage. Ortiz counts again.

1…2…3…4….

Once again she breaks the hold, this time walking over and tagging Princess Nova, who is standing on the apron, emotionless. Keres walks over to her own corner, and tags Princess Nova back into the match. Before Nova has a chance to climb through the ropes, though, Keres places one hand on each side of her face, and says something.

As we’ve already seen more than once, this conversation seems to snap Princess Nova back to reality. She climbs into the ring as Keres returns her attention to Chris Crowe who is still in the corner, struggling to get his breath from the boots to the throat, climbs up to a knee. Unfortunately for him, Keres slinks around behind him and applies a sleeper hold in the corner. From the far side of the ring, Princess Nova charges in and hits a running dropkick into Chris Crowe’s chest, driving the wind out of him.

Rod Sterling: "Whether you like them or not, you have to like the strategy being utilized by Eternal here. They know they’re not as big as the guys from Deathswitch, but if you can get someone to quit breathing, it doesn’t really matter how big they are.”

<< 09:22. >>

Princess Nova irish whips Chris Crowe into the nearside ropes, but Crowe hopes over her on the rebound. Princess Nova leapfrogs over him on the second attempt. The third trip changes the momentum of the match as Princess Nova ducks down a big too early. Chris Crowe stops his momentum, grabs her and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Both competitors are down!

Tommy reaches his arm over the top rope, desperately trying to get the tag as he uses his other arm to motion toward the crowd, urging them to cheer “The Showman” on. Just as Crowe inches his way closer to Tommy, Keres comes charging in from her side of the ring, and delivers an elbow drop across the back of Chris Crowe’s head and neck. As Joey Ortiz pushes her back toward her own corner, she manages to grab one of Princess Nova’s arms, pulling her partner into a better position to make a tag, which she immediately does.

Keres returns to the ring, this time as the legal competitor, and hits a rolling senton across the back of Chris Crowe. With “The Showman” down, she straddles his back and applies a camel clutch, digging her fingernails into his face, peeling at his mouth and eyes.

Crowe lets out a scream as he locks eyes with Tommy who stands by helplessly on the ring apron. Much to the delight of the crowd, Chris Crowe begins to slowly climb to his feet, using the size advantage. As he returns to a vertical base, Keres maintains her grip on his face, but she’s no match for the 240-pound Chris Crowe who charges backwards, crushing Keres’ 105-pound frame into the turnbuckle.

Crowe manages to lunge forward, using the recoil of the turnbuckle impact to finally tag in Tommy Bedlam, who hits the ring to the roar of the crowd and with a full head of steam. Tommy charges across the ring and delivers a huge boot to the face of Princess Nova, knocking her from the ring apron. Just as Keres gets back to her feet, Tommy bounces from the far-side ropes, and delivers a crushing back elbow to her jaw. The impact knocks the lighter Keres into the air, as she does a flip before falling back to the mat. Tommy goes for the pin!

One…

Keres Kicks out at one! Tommy sits up on his knees, and from her back, Keres locks her eyes on him, giving some sort of a sadistic grin.

Anzu Kurosawa: ”Is Keres smiling at Tommy?! Did you see that look on her face?”

For a moment, Tommy appears to be thrown off by the fact that Keres smiled at him, providing her with an opportunity to bring up one of her feet, kicking him in the temple. “The Cowboy” is dazed, as Keres hits him with another kick to the head, then another.

Keres returns to her knees and approaches Tommy, who is skill on his knees, reeling from the effects of the series of kicks to the side of his head. Keres quickly follow up with a trio of forearm strikes that land flush across Tommy’s jaw. Keres runs to the ropes, bounces off, and hits a knee lift that catches Tommy squarely under the chin, snapping the X-Champion’s head backwards as he crashes to the mat.

Tommy collapses backwards onto the mat, as Keres goes to the turnbuckle closest to her partner, who has just pulled herself back up from the floor. For a moment, Keres hesitates on her ascent to the top turnbuckle. Keres glances back over her shoulder as she turns her back to Tommy on the top turnbuckle, and launches herself backwards, going for a moonsault.

Tommy catches her midflight! Seamlessly, he delivers a fallaway slam that launches Keres through the ringropes and to the arena floor. From the floor, Keres catches the faraway gaze of Princess Nova, and once again snaps her fingers. Nova hops down and helps her sister up from the ground, but they’re immediately met by both members of Deathswitch, who charge around the corner of the ring and hit both women with lariats!

The brawl continues on the outside of the ring, as Tommy and Princess Nova spill over the safety barrier and into the crowd. Meanwhile, Keres and Chris Crowe battle it out near the announce table.

Rod Sterling: "Tommy Bedlam is the legal man here. He needs to remember that this isn’t an X-Rules match, and he can be counted out."

<< 11:34. >>

Referee Joey Ortiz has managed to get everyone back into the ring, and Chris Crowe and Princess Nova are now the legal competitors.

Crowe has mounted a flurry of offense that has driven Princess Nova into the corner closest to Tommy. Crowe backs away a bit and charges in, crushing Nova with a huge corner splash. As she staggers out of the corner, Crowe catches her and delivers a brainbuster, before going for the pin.

One…
Two…

Keres: "SISTER!"

Almost on queue, Princess Nova kicks out of the pin attempt.

Anzu Kurosawa: ”It’s almost as if Keres is completely controlling Princess Nova. They’ve always shared a very strong bond, but what we’ve seen tonight seems to indicate that there’s something even weirder than usual going on between these two.”

Crowe doesn’t seem to miss a beat after the kickout, as he immediately goes back to punishing Princess Nova. Chris Crowe picks up “The Enchantress” and whips her into the ropes. He immediately runs around her, and catches her with a running bulldog, driving Nova face-first into the mat.

<< 14:49. >>

Chris Crowe, the number one contender for the FWA North American Championship, is still in complete control of this one. He applies a cobra clutch of his own to Princess Nova as the official asks her if she wants to submit, but she just won’t give up. Crowe maintains the hold while pulling Princess Nova to her feet, and hits her with a cobra clutch slam.

Crowe takes a couple steps away from Princess Nova as she struggles to get to her feet. Once she finally returns to a vertical base, Crowe kicks her in the abdomen, doubling her over. Quickly, “The Showman” hooks both of her arms behind her back, shoves her head under his arm, and delivers The Closing Act.

Rod Sterling: ”That has to be it! Crowe hit The Closing Act!

One…
Two…
Three!

DING DING DING

Winner: Deathswitch via pinfall at 15:14

Chris Crowe rolls off of Princess Nova as Joey Ortiz lifts his hand into the air. “The Showman” climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle to celebrate Deathswitch’s second victory in as many matches. Tommy steps over toward the corner, where a ringside attendant hands him his FWA X-Championship.

As Tommy turns around and starts to raise the title over his head, he’s stopped in his tracks by Keres who is standing only inches away from him, a sadistic smirk on her face. Her glare, which seems to penetrate Tommy’s soul stops him cold. For a moment, the two lock eyes.

It’s Keres who moves first, as she raises one hand, as Tommy immediately forms a fist, ready to continue the fight. But Keres doesn’t swing at him. Instead, she takes one of her long black fingernails and lightly scratches a large “X” across Tommy’s chest. With that, she turns around, helps Princess Nova up from the mat, as Eternal make their way out of the ring. Chris Crowe continues to celebrate, unaware of the fact that Tommy Bedlam is standing there with his championship in hand, and a somewhat confused look on his face.

Rod Sterling: ”I’m not sure what in the hell that was about. Did Keres just trace an X across the chest of Tommy Bedlam?”

violet.png

d23DLHQ.png

]Jeremy Best presents the 1st Annual Buddy Bowl! 20 Competitors, 10 teams - just Two Golden Friendship Bracelets. Winning team gets a future FWA Tag Team championship shot.

NEXT FALLOUT! November 11th, 2023!

violet.png

The sounds of everyone’s favorite 00’s band, Nickelback, immediately brings the crowd to their feet in boos as it means that Big Bryan Bastard is about to grace everyone with his presence. The North American Champion walks out from the back, his title belt firmly wrapped around his massive midsection but slightly hidden by his glossy red “BASTARD” Letterman jacket.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: ”It’s time for our MAIN EVENT of the evening! This is a non-title match scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit! Introducing first, representing the Friendship Wrestling Alliance, from Hickory, North Carolina… weighing in at three hundred twelve pounds… he is the FWA North American Champion… BBBIIIIGGGG BBBRRRRYYYAAANN BBBAAASSSTARD!”

Rod Sterling: “The crowd here in Laros is not unlike most crowds we’ve visited… they each share a hatred for this man.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “A hatred he has certainly earned over the last year. Can you believe we are approaching one year of Bryan Baxter as North American champion?”

Rod Sterling: “That’s right, it was November 26 of 2022 that he took the belt from Lizzie Rose… and he most recently had another successful defense against Jackson Fenix at Lights Out.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “But tonight, the title will not be on the line and neither will the title of his opponent. And we’ve seen Baxter falter in these lower stakes matches as recently as the last episode of Meltdown when he lost to Tommy Bedlam.”

Rod Sterling: “I don’t think Baxter plans on taking a night off here. We may not like him very much but he certainly steps into the ring wanting to win and usually by any means necessary.”

Bryan Baxter ignores the boos as he makes his way down the aisle before climbing into the ring. He removes his jacket and his championship belt, holding the latter up in the air to more boos before placing them at ringside.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “And his opponent, representing The Coven, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, weighing in at one hundred fifteen pounds… she is “The Brazillian Witch” and the reigning FWA Television Champion… KLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEIO DE SSSSSSSSSSSSAAAANTOS!”

Kleio De Santos walks out from the back and is joined by her sisters of the Coven, the trios champions in the form of Trixie Bordeaux, Blair Ravenwood, and Celestia Ravenwood. All four members of the Coven each have a title around their waist, but tonight it’s Kleio De Santos taking center stage while being flanked by the other three as they make their way down to the ring to a mixed but skewing positive reaction.

Rod Sterling: “A whole lot of gold in this group of witches.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “As you can see, Lights Out was a very good night for The Coven.”

Rod Sterling: “Not only did Trixie, Celestia, and Blaire retain their trios championships against YDS - but it was in fact, Kleio De Santos, narrowly defeating youngster Madison Gray to become the new FWA Television Champion.”

Anzu Kurosawa: “The Coven as a group have been on a roll lately, but it will be interesting to see how KDS fairs against an opponent that outweighs her by two hundred pounds!”

Kleio De Santos shows no signs of nerves or fear as she and her sisters of the Coven make their way down to the ring. She removes her championship belt and hands it off to Blair before climbing into the ring.

violet.png

FOURTH MATCH || MAIN EVENT || 1/30.
Big Bryan Bastard
vs. Kleio De Santos.
Singles Match.
Match writer: Dubb
violet.png

As the bell rings, Kleio De Santos circles the ring as Bryan Bastard confidently eyes down his smaller opponent. You can see the gears turning in the Television Champion’s head as she is considering the strategy to go after a three hundred pound opponent. BBB holds out his arms, invitingly taunting her to make the first move. Finally, KDS does make the move, heading in for Baxter who goes for the grapple, but Kleio ducks under. She strikes swiftly with a hard and stiff kick right to Bryan Bastard’s large right thigh.

Baxter smirks, seemingly unphased by the kick but KDS remains light on her feet, avoiding a right hand from Baxter and then unloading two more kicks to the Bastard’s thigh. Bouncing from one foot to the other, you could see the confidence growing in Kleio’s face as she avoids another strike from the North American Champion and hits two more kicks to the leg. The smirk has now faded from Baxter’s face and is replaced by a look more of annoyance.

Anzu Kurosawa: “I am loving this strategy from Kleio to start the match! Don’t try to grapple with the bigger man and instead she’s leaning heavily into that Mixed Martial Arts background to try and chop this big man down!”

Rod Sterling: “She’s come out of the gates calm and calculated, showing no fear of Big Bryan Bastard!”

She moves in for another kick, but this time Baxter blocks it, grabbing her foot, but KDS is prepared for this as well as she strikes with a trio of elbows that land square on Baxter’s jaw! Baxter drops Kleio’s leg and staggers backward as Kleio runs in with a running dropkick right to his knee! BBB drops down to one leg and Kleio brings the big man down with a crescent kick!

With Baxter on the mat, Kleio continues to target the leg as she drops some knees down onto the leg and then locks in a heel hook submission. Referee Richard Davis is there to check on Baxter, but BBB uses his strength to pull himself to the ropes and grabs the bottom ropes. Kleio lets go of the hold and tries to pull him away from the ropes, but Bryan Bastard kicks her away with the other leg, sending her stumbling back. Bryan Bastard gets back to his feet but KDS charges back in with a spin kick to the Bastard’s midsection. Bryan doubles over and she charges in, but Bryan BACKDROPS her over the top rope!

Kleio lands on the apron but Bastard takes a swing, Kleio ducks and drives her shoulder through the middle ropes into Bryan’s midsection before dropping down to the apron and biting the neck of Baxter!

Anzu Kurosawa: “Plenty of meat for Kleio to sink her teeth into there!”

Releasing her bite at the behest of Richard Davis, Kleio grins as Baxter staggers back into the ring, clutching his neck while he argues with the official about the use of the bite. “What the fuck was that?” he protested.

Rod Sterling: “I’m not sure Bryan Bastard has any right to protest another person cheating, based on his track record.”

The Coven members at ringside show their approval for Kleio as she climbs back into the ring.

<< 05:34. >>

Kleio continues to try and wear down the big man, but an attempt of a hip toss is blocked by Bastard and reversed into a short arm clothesline that takes the TV Champ down to the mat. Baxter follows up with a pair of stomps to keep her down as he begins to slow the pace down and aims to take control of the match using his size and power. Kleio pulls herself back up, but Bryan Bastard is there with a giant headbutt, sending her right back to the ground before he falls down with a falling headbutt.

Kleio tries to roll away from BBB as he stalks over her, but he drops all his weight across her back with a falling elbow before getting back up, bouncing off the ropes and hitting a running splash onto her bag. He rolls her over and goes for the pin.

One! Two! Kickout!

Rod Sterling: “The tables have been turned here as Bryan Bastard finally is able to use his size advantage, but Kleio kicks out of that pinfall attempt here!”

BBB goes right back on the attack, grabbing a handful of Kleio’s hair with one hand and then unloading punches with his right hand. Bryan gets warned for using closed fists, but he ignores Davis and pulls Kleio back up to her feet, lifting her up onto his back in a Torture Rack…

Davis checks in on KDS, but she manages to break the submission by raking the eyes of Baxter. She comes down his back into a rear naked choke, but it’s only momentary as Bryan counters it with a snapmare sending her crashing back down to the mat.

Kleio slowly pulls herself up as Bryan moves in, he grabs her by the arm and Irish Whips her into the turnbuckle before charging in for a big corner splash to Kleio!

But KLEIO MOVES! Bryan crashes into the turnbuckles!

Side Snap kick to Bryan and she follows up with a DDT, driving Bryan’s head into the mat! She goes for the pin!

One! Two! KICKOUT!

<< 09:10. >>

After rocking Bryan Bastard with a series of jabs and elbows, Kleio has Bryan against the ropes before running in with a running clothesline that topples the big man over the top rope, crashing to the apron and then to the floor!

Kleio then provides a distraction, complaining to Richard Davis about her arm as Celestia and Blair move in and look to attack Bryan at ringside! Blair grabs Baxter from behind and holds him in place, as Celestia comes in for the attack… but Baxter escapes with a back elbow to Blair and sidesteps the attack from Celestia! Discus Clothesline to Celestia! He then grabs Blair and tosses her into the ringsteps!

But he doesn’t see Trixie coming as she does a split and PUNCHES BASTARD IN THE GROIN!

Anzu Kurosawa: “It’s the dreaded PEE PEE PUNCH, Rod!”

Rod Sterling: “By far one of the most devastating moves in the FWA today.”

Bryan drops to his knees as Kleio leaves the official now to go to ringside. Trixie helps her get Bryan up and they roll him back into the ring! Kleio slides back in and goes for the pin!

One! Two! Thre…NO! Kickout!

Some frustration shows on Kleio’s face as she is unable to put Bastard down, but she mounts Bastard and begins wailing away at him in a ground and pound before she gets up and eyes the top rope. Kleio makes the ascent to the top…

FLYING ELBOW DROP!

NO!

Bryan rolls out of the way!

Both competitors are down…

<< 13:27. >>

Both competitors had made their way back to their feet, and Kleio had once again used her MMA strikes to rock the big man, and now Kleio once again looks to try and put Bryan away… hitting a spinkick to the midsection once again and now sets him up for the Letters to Kleio!

But Bryan shoves her off and into the ropes!

DISCUSS LARIAT takes Kleio down coming back off the ropes!

Bryan indicates he’s ready to put the witch away as he grabs her and pulls her up… setting her up for the Bastard Driver…

BUT KLEIO ESCAPES DOWN THE BACK!

She locks in another rear naked choke!

Bryan tries to escape, but she has the choke locked in tight around his neck and his eyes began to fade…

HE DROPS TO HIS KNEES! Kleio manages to wrap her legs around Bryan’s massive torso to continue to apply pressure to the hold.

Rod Sterling: “Bryan is fading… this could be it!”

Richard Davis is there, checking in on Bryan as he does in fact look to be passing out from the hold… but as he checks the arm, it remains stiff… and suddenly Bryan’s eyes widen and he sits back up on his knees…

He finds second life as he gets back up to his feet, Kleio perched on his back… and DROPS HER WITH A JAWBREAKER!

Once again, both competitors are down…

And Celestia climbs onto the apron to distract Davis.

But while she’s distracting him, it’s Bryan looking to take advantage as he reaches into his trunks and grabs the brass knuckles.

Anzu Kurosawa: “Those brass knuckles making their second appearance tonight! They took out Alyster Black earlier tonight!”

Bryan Bastard smirks as he begins to get up, but BLAIR is in the ring and grabs the knuckles, yanking them from Bryan!

Rod Sterling: “Not so fast, Mr. Bastard!”

Baxter charges at Blair, but she dives out of the ring. Bryan turns around..

KICK TO THE GROIN FROM KLEIO!

LETTERS TO KLEIO!

NO! Bryan shoves her off again and this time she collides with Celestia on the apron! Celestia drops to the apron as Kleio is left staggering from the collision..

Bryan hits a boot to Kleio, grapples her by the head… lifts her up..

BASTARD DRIVER!

He pulls back her legs into the pin.

One!

Two!

Three!

Winner: Big Bryan Bastard via pinfall at 15:02.

Bryan pulls himself up to his feet as Kleio rolls out to the apron, being retrieved by the rest of the Coven that help her up and begin to assist her to the back. Bryan Baxter doesn’t pay much mind to them as they leave, instead he gladly retrieves his North American title and holds it up in the air in celebration while the fans respond to his win with overwhelming boos.

Katie-Lynn Goldsmith: “Here is your winner… BIG BRYAN BASTARD!”

Rod Sterling: “It’s another impressive victory for Bryan Bastard here tonight… but we know he has a date with Chris Crowe at Winter Wasteland and… wait…”

Rod is interrupted as Tommy Bedlam walks out from the back, getting cheers from the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring.

Rod Sterling: “It’s Tommy Bedlam… earlier tonight we saw Bryan appealing to Tommy about his friendship with the aforementioned Chris Crowe… but what’s this all about?”

Tommy climbs into the ring as Bryan Baxter has his eyes locked on the X Champion. The two stare each other down but Tommy begins to give Baxter some applause before taking Bryan by the arm and lifting up his hand in victory.

Anzu Kurosawa: “Wait.. no.. does this mean Tommy is taking Bryan up on his offer?”

Rod Sterling: “I don’t know Anzu, he sure does seem to be happy for Bryan in his win.”

Bryan grins, continuing to celebrate as Tommy climbs out of the ring and looks under the ring apron. Tommy retrieves a cooler and tosses it into the ring. Baxter’s locks eyes on the coolr and seems confused as Bedlam climbs back into the ring and opens up the cooler. Tommy retrieves a pair of ice cold beers. He pops the tops on both of them, and hands one over to Bryan.

Tommy Bedlam: “Let’s celebrate!”

Anzu Kurosawa: “Well, now wait just a minute here… it’s no secret that Bryan Baxter is a recovered alcoholic… I don’t… I don’t think this is a friendship offering from Tommy Bedlam”

Rod Sterling: “I think you might be right, Anzu. After the words from Baxter earlier about Chris Crowe’s lifestyle especially. I don’t think this is a genuine celebration from Bedlam.”

Bryan’s gaze at Tommy is icy as Tommy forces him to take the beer.

Tommy Bedlam: “Look, if you’re gonna hang with me, you gotta live a little man. C’mon!”

Baxter stares right at Tommy, the smile completely gone… and he dumps the beer out on the mat and crushes it with his hand.

Big Bryan Bastard: “What the Hell is this?!”

A now frustrated Bryan grabs Tommy by both sides of his cowboy vest and pushes him into turnbuckles.

Tommy Bedlam: “Easy! C’mon, just havin’ some fun!”

Bryan lets go of Tommy, and Tommy comes back with a shove to Bryan. This is enough to set Bryan off as he shoulder tackles Tommy into the corner and begins to unload on him with a flurry of stiff right hands, working Bedlam down into the corner before he begins to put the boots to the cowboy as well.

Bryan finishes stomping a mudhole into Bedlam, and turns around…

CHRIS CROWE IS IN THE RING!

Crowe SHATTERS a full glass of Jack Daniels whiskey across Bryan Baxter’s head as he turns around! The North American Champion immediately drops to the mat, much to the delight of the fans. Crowe walks over and offers a hand out to Tommy, helping his partner up off the mat before he walks back over to Baxter, who’s head is lacerated from the glass bottle, the shards of glass now covering the ring canvas,

Crowe grabs Baxter, who is trying to get up to his knees, but Crowe stops him and executes THE CLOSING ACT onto the shattered glass on the mat!

Crowe and Bedlam stand over the fallen Bryan Bastard, and share a fist bump before Crowe grabs Baxter’s North American Championship… and he holds it up in the air.

Rod Sterling: “What a statement made tonight by Chris Crowe! He is coming for Bryan Bastard… and for that title that he never lost! What a night it has been and we got more to come… join us this Saturday for more excitement on Fallout!”

violet.png